The Android Thread

pArth

Wow the new Sony Z5 series announced.

Z5 Premium with 5.5 inch 4K display with over 800ppi.

Sony makes absolutely gorgeous phones but price is a staggering 800 euros(60k). Z5 has 5.2 inch 1080p and costs 700 euros (52.5k) and Z5 Compact has 4.6 inch 720p display and costs 600 euros(45k)

Z5 Compact

3cc18760ea5a75837b04afb8f30ffba9.jpg

Z5 Premium

b056e57873daecf57bd216398d708506.jpg

Size comparison

19231a2c3f1ab1972579625e90d56368.jpg

824bc7201cab2304d3f00be05de11664.jpg

Additional pics

ab523d719ad055b9cc67a4e2d47356c0.jpg

8b90ad3b2867060c4bfa6b01ce10bcfa.jpg

21f93be3d249893d23b13091d10ed796.jpg

af94fa0c0fe20e28a3e17962bbeeea54.jpg

here comes another phone in 60k club,

seriously :doh:

they launching new phone or they creating new price benchmark each year.

in 2012, it was 30k. for premiuim

2013, it was 40k.( its time when Z introduced)

14, 50k

15, now 60k

:P

Edited by sameuun

There is an app called Walnut, expense tracker that helps manage expenses /bills by reading all those masked SMSes that we get. Give it a try guys. Its pretty damn well made app and useful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Congrats looks sexy. :thumbsup:

They cut down on packaging cost it seems.

But trust me, other than the thread stripping on the OnePlus One box, this packaging feels more premium. Minimalism has its own charm I believe.

Congrats mate

please post pics of

the breakfast you cook with it tomorrow

:P :P

Hahaha. Not that hot as far as normal usage is concerned.

Edited by VoiLaTeR

There is an app called Walnut, expense tracker that helps manage expenses /bills by reading all those masked SMSes that we get. Give it a try guys. Its pretty damn well made app and useful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I use a similar app called MoneyView. It very useful if ur using multiple accounts and credit cards. Its a common place to check all ur expenses.

So i had approximately 600mb of internal storage available and i tried downloading Dead Trigger 2. The entire 450mb something download completed but in the end it gave an error 'not enough storage available, clear some internal storage and try again' message.

Fair enough but the issue is the failed download still apparently ate up 450mb of my internal storage and now i only have 150mb something available.

The problem is the game does not show up in the installed apps list so how come it ate up my internal memory despite giving storage error? How do i recover my lost storage now since the game is not visible anywhere under apps list?

Hello guys, I am using Moto G (8gb) and looking for an upgrade. My main issue my Moto G 1st gen is bad indoor photo and lack of expandable storage. I will prefer a phone with good enough indoor photo and which can last 2-3 years. My main focus will be camera quality at indoor or artificial light. I have following phones are in my mind -

1. Moto g 3rd gen - cheaper, familiar, much better camera than my current moto g 1st gen,regular os update and water resistance (I was a motorola defy user !!)

2. One Plus One - beast of a phone, way much value, I am bit worried about the Oxygen OS, is it too old to get further future update ? how is the after sales support in Bangalore ?

3. Asus Zenphone 2 - another beast, I read that camera is not as good as one plus one

4. Mi 4 - wild card entry in my list, is it worth without 4g and infamous heating issues, how is after sale support?

A common question to all above phones - which one take best indoor pics at artificial and low light and videos (pics has higher value in compare to video). We have a new born and all I want is to capture the beautiful moments at best possible & affordoable way.I already have sony DSC-WX300 camera home but sometimes moments are so fast that phone camera is the quickest to get that, also bit hassle free to share those pics among my family. suggestions please

The best answer giver will get pics of my baby once I get the new phone :P

So i had approximately 600mb of internal storage available and i tried downloading Dead Trigger 2. The entire 450mb something download completed but in the end it gave an error 'not enough storage available, clear some internal storage and try again' message.

Fair enough but the issue is the failed download still apparently ate up 450mb of my internal storage and now i only have 150mb something available.

The problem is the game does not show up in the installed apps list so how come it ate up my internal memory despite giving storage error? How do i recover my lost storage now since the game is not visible anywhere under apps list?

the game setup files are in cache I guess, go to memory and check for cache and clean it.