The Android Thread

pArth

Congrats Aman, looks great. Apart from 5.5", everything looks good. Also, you had an eye for edge since the start, I knew you were gonna get that one day.

it's 5.7", and ya i always end up buying big screen phones to eventually sell them very quickly(this seems to be heading the same way)

The phone is gorgeous the big screen and the resolution does complete justice to the edge design, and looks way better then the 5.1" counterpart.

it's 5.7", and ya i always end up buying big screen phones to eventually sell them very quickly(this seems to be heading the same way)

The phone is gorgeous the big screen and the resolution does complete justice to the edge design, and looks way better then the 5.1" counterpart.

Bro, do you rob a bank for living? [emoji14]

Zenphone 2 then S6 now S6+ in 3-4 month's [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bro, do you rob a bank for living? [emoji14]

Zenphone 2 then S6 now S6+ in 3-4 month's [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think you missed an iPhone 6 in there somewhere :P

Edited by quixote_1989

Does anybody with nexus 5 is getting airtel 4g in Delhi, as airtel supports band 3 in Delhi, however when in check on airtel website it shows both by handset and sim as not 4g, though I had swapped my sim with 4g sim, and n5 supports band 3

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of getting a one plus two..... Have an iPhone 6 .... Has the slow camera been fixed?

Nope...got mine yesterday thanks to Athek's invite ... haven't tested it much on the Oxygen OS 2.1.1 yet.. but the shutter is still slow as hell