pArth

Here are a few things missing from it afaik, feel free to add

• Not Water repellent
  • No fingerprint sensor
  • No OIS in 13MP Camera
  • No AC WIFI
  • No NFC
  • No USB Type C
  • No Fast Charging (only 2525 mAh battery)

Besides the design what makes this phone appealing?

The Moto X play has a 3600 mAh battery, 2gb ram, 615 snapdragon... A slower processor but it runs pure Android

21MP camera, Water resitant, Fast charging

And it's only 1500 bucks more than the Oneplus X

5 inch screen over 5.5 makes a huge difference to many.

Nexus 6P is joke :samui:

watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo

Damn...bent it like a kit-kat bar

Thats the worst durability test that i have personally ever seen..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nexus 6P is joke :samui:

Damn...bent it like a kit-kat bar

If you apply that much force on any phone it will snap, maybe not so spectacularly but damage would be present.

Also, I wonder if anyone apart from this 'practical' tester ever puts their phone through the wringer like in the video.

battery.

anything is a upgrade to n4 these days so get it

Not looking for a upgrade for the heck of it especially considering I have no money. When nexus 4 came out it truly felt like a flagship killer at rock bottom price, not a single phone since then till this date can match that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

HTC announces the new Desire 828

HTC has unveiled a new Desire-range smartphone, the Desire 828 Dual SIM, which is now listed on the company's China website. The handset is also available for pre-orders via HTC's official online store priced at CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs. 16,500). Unfortunately, the company has not announced plans to launch the smartphone outside the Chinese market as of now.

The company is touting that the new HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is the company's first Desire-range handset that comes packed with OIS (optical image stabilisation). The HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM runsAndroid 5.1.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense and features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) IPS display. It packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, BSI sensor, and full-HD video recording. The handset packs an UltraPixel front camera with a BSI sensor.

The dual-SIM (both Nano-SIM cards) based HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC (clocked at 1.5GHz) and 2GB of RAM. The 16GB inbuilt storage on the smartphone is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB). Connectivity options on the handset include Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, Micro-USB and 4G LTE TDD connectivity with support for Indian networks.

According to the official listing of the HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM, the handset is backed by a 2800mAh battery. It measures 157.7x78.8x7.9mm. Much like other recently launched HTC Desire smartphones, the Desire 828 Dual SIM features HTC BoomSound technology, which is complemented by Dolby Audio as well. The handset packs ambient light, accelerometer, compass, and magnetic sensors.

• Like 1