The Android Thread

pArth

brah even yunicorn (4gb) is priced 12k with similar hardware

now ull say 820 but that doesnt mean it shud be 2x price. plus the slow buggy oxygen OS

Mediatek processor is as shitty as anything can be, plus I think it has ddr3 ram with no community support.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

but 6 GB ram :O

Easier to chuck more RAM at Chrome than fixing it. =P

now ull say 820 but that doesnt mean it shud be 2x price. plus the slow buggy oxygen OS

You will always get a CM / AOSP branch for the OnePlus phone. I do not think the YU will get the same love with its MediaTek SoC.

Plus I do not know how well Micromax supports its phones over time.

i believe that there was some scope for balance in hardware and pricing. If extra ram made it a 2 to 3 k costly then 4 gb would have been fine. plus 95% users wont even fill 32 gb out of 64. I hardly run out of 32 gb on my note 3 neo.

I think they have cheaper models lined up for future 4 gig + 32 gb I gues.

if it was quad hd and 3600li-on battery with the same price point, it would have made a lot of sense to upgrade

Hence look at le max

i hardly run out of 32 gb on my note 3 neo.

I think they have cheaper models lined up for future 4 gig + 32 gb I gues.

I would prefer if they leave the ROM size unchanged.

guys, suggest a good android cell, budget is 15k

don't need those xiaomi, or any online retailer types, which go through that flash sale bs and all

so Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB processor is better or Snapdragon 652 chipset?

The 652 is a newer launch. Better overall.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

guys, suggest a good android cell, budget is 15k

don't need those xiaomi, or any online retailer types, which go through that flash sale bs and all

moto g4 plus in my opinion. both in terms of brand value and features. very well priced by moto

Which phone line apart from the nexus gets the most dev support?

I am a former Nexus 4 user and absolutely loved the huge number of custom roms and kernals that i had available to flash. Ever since moving to iphone i kind of really miss it. I want to have a phone exclusively for flashing and trying out new stuff. Unfortunately Nexus series has moved on from being the top of the line phone at budget price to super premium pricing. I really cant afford a phone for 40k right now and in all probability the nexus phone by htc would cost probably cost the same. Taking this into consideration which other alternative do i have? i was thinking about the oneplus 3, but have no idea how the dev support for it is? i have heard its good?

Which phone line apart from the nexus gets the most dev support?

In the current mix, pick a MOTO or a One Plus Three although the latter would have garbage after-sales.

Why don't you buy 5X then? Is mew Nexus really necessary?

Because of the Snapdragon 808, 2gb ram and really boring screen. I wanted to stay far far away with anything that had to do with 808 or 810. Eventhough the 808 did not throttle as much as the 810.

The Day 1 updates and pure stock Android bro. Nothing beats having a fresh os on the same day it is released before anyone else. I hate that most manufacturers wait months to release updates.

It's like once you go black you can't go back. Black here means the Nexus line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk