The Android Thread

pArth

In the current mix, pick a MOTO or a One Plus Three although the latter would have garbage after-sales.

Yeah the aftersales is what scares me, otherwise the oneplus seems perfect. They infact don't even void warranty on rooting and I would be rooting day 1. Think it will have a good mod support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using BlackPlayer for months now. It's the fastest goddamn music player out there, fully packed with features (the most notable one being able to delete songs from storage from the now playing activity) and a pretty slick UI.

I must have tried over 20 music players, but when my stars finally aligned, and I stumbled upon this one. I knew that nothing else would ever top this.

Also, it's ad-free.

Edited by MiteshNinja

Lost my Xperia Z2. :(

Looking for an Android phone under 15k. Will buy it next month.

Did a very basic research about it and found the Moto G4 and the Moto G4 Plus interesting. But the screen-size of 5.5" is something I'm skeptical about. Was perfectly used to the 5.2" screen of my Z2. :(

I just cannot think of owning any other phone in future that doesn't support or already have miui. The features are too good and look is perfect. Stock Android seems so yucky and barren.

How's Mi5 been for you so far ?

How's Mi5 been for you so far ?

Absolutely amazing. Only one minor bug is auto brightness one. At extremely low light, its brightness becomes dim, so I just turn off auto brightness from toggles.

Other than that, its awesome. Great battery life, very smooth UI and looks great.

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing. Only one minor bug is auto brightness one. At extremely low light, its brightness becomes dim, so I just turn off auto brightness from toggles.

Other than that, its awesome. Great battery life, very smooth UI and looks great.

Good to know. With the Black version being available now, I'm very tempted to get one..