The Android Thread

pArth

^ It's 800 bucks for the full game.

rofl 800 buks.

That is the whole point of the game. Its the name of the game. Nintendo wanted this to be playable one handed. :lol:

After trying it I can see why. I have played the usual Mario games with an emulator and they just dont control very precisely. This feels pretty nice and crisp though. Dunno if its 800Rs worth nice and crisp though.

Edit Do we have a Mobile games thread? I think someone should make one. Mobile games and worth making threads for single games but its would be nice to have one thread for all games and get recommendations and feedback.

Ya make one.

Probably the wrong place for this but here's the issue.

Slot 1 Jio and Slot 2 Vodafone. Both slots support 4G with Slot 1 being VoLTE enabled. Today at about 12am Vodafone (slot 2) shows no network (emergency calls only). I tried toggling airplane mode but still no network. Disabled the Jio sim and Vodafone immediately connected to full 4G. Enabled the Jio Sim and bang no more Vodafone.

Any idea what's going on here? If I search manually for a network I can see 7-8 networks of which the top 3 are all labeled "Vodafone IN" out of which I can only access the topmost one. The other 2 show no access or access restricted.

If I try to toggle network to either 2G or 3G again no network. My wife has full 3G coverage on her handset (her phone only supports 3G).

the S8 and S8+ leaks are so out of control, don't think any phone has leaked at this humongous proportions before the release :P

Samsungs flagships have always always leaked before announcements.. its the same with s8 tooo....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Samsungs flagships have always always leaked before announcements.. its the same with s8 tooo....

Ya but it's a comedy this time.

the S8 and S8+ leaks are so out of control, don't think any phone has leaked at this humongous proportions before the release :P

Pretty much, every day I wake up thinking what to put up apart from a SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 article.

This one sums it up,

^ Can be, cannot be, we can only speculate.

Either way, I already have seen pretty much everything the device has, what it looks like, its colours, the only thing now is holding one in hand and figuring out if its really that much of a difference by eliminating the side bezels.

^ Can be, cannot be, we can only speculate.

Either way, I already have seen pretty much everything the device has, what it looks like, its colours, the only thing now is holding one in hand and figuring out if its really that much of a difference by eliminating the side bezels.

Galaxy S8 is being projected like the next coming of Christ. When in reality we have got to the point where an average user won't notice the difference between S6 and S8.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/03/26/galaxy-s8-galaxy-s8plus-specifications-camera-release-date-price/#3b6d7612b918

My beef(sorry if anyone gets offended) with S8 are

1. Increased screen size from 5.1 to 5.8 when instead they could have kept it at 5.1 with a much smaller body.

2. Ram still at 4gb. Phone will cost 70k but ram is still 4gb lmao. Planned obsolescence much?

3. 3000mah battery. Ok its about average but why not 4000mah? Style and thin-ness over practicality?

Oh please dont go in battery territory, note 7 is still fresh.

Leaks came because they spent more time on QC, generally phone would have launched in MWC. Reviewers to case makers everyone has access to the phone.

The S8 is just a tad bigger then S7 edge, but has a bigger screen, impressive job. Looks like a pretty decent phone. But this constant size increase is alarming.

Will probably get a new iPhone this time, the s7 edge is good enough to hold on to for a year more easily.

What do I do with this?

You are talking about a phone a forum which i read an article about so i quoted it and shared.. wtf is your problem man..

You are talking about a phone a forum which i read an article about so i quoted it and shared.. wtf is your problem man..

No problem, I am asking what do I do with the link.

It is just a repository of all the leaks that have happened till now regarding the phone. =/

Sab cheese mein problem kyun dikhti hain?

• 1 month later...

I want to make samsung pay work on my gear S3 (RM760) and OnePlus3...

The watch is bought from Greece (I am still here) & at this moment samsung pay is not available here. So it does not show up in samsung gear app or the watch.

How can i enable Pay on the watch and my phone?