The Android Thread

pArth

Unfortunately my dad is very brand conscious, he wont Buy a Leco product, i was thinking about S6 or Nexus 6P, do i have any other option?

Unfortunately my dad is very brand conscious, he wont Buy a Leco product, i was thinking about S6 or Nexus 6P, do i have any other option?

6p is 40k and since he needs big size he will need edge plus

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How is Google Nexus 5x H798? My LG's phone screen cracked and repair guy is asking for $200. Getting new nexus 32 gb for $350.

Should I spend on repair or buy a new one?

Okish, there are much better phones then 5X

suggest please.

something in the same range of $300-400

Do you get Mi5 there, you can also look at s6, I guess the price should be in same region.

How is Google Nexus 5x H798? My LG's phone screen cracked and repair guy is asking for $200. Getting new nexus 32 gb for $350.

Get the Nexus 5X.

Alternately you can look at the MOTO X Style / Force depending on the prices there and if you are okay with phablet devices.

have to look for mi5.

s6 is over $500

I think mi5 would only be available as an import from a Hong Kong seller.

Plus you will need to install Google Play Store and associated services on it yourself.

And the construction of the thing is paper thin, thing might as well be made of paper.

Edited by ALPHA17

Get the Nexus 5X.

Alternately you can look at the MOTO X Style / Force depending on the prices there and if you are okay with phablet devices.

Plus you will need to install Google Play Store and associated services on it yourself.

And the construction of the thing is paper thin, thing might as well be made of paper.

I am ok with phablet devices considering I had note 1. It is just the price tag that I am looking into. Had plans of buying a new phone in next 2 years but this screen crack happened. So, if I can get a good phone by putting in $100-150 extra than getting it repaired, I am happy.

I will say no to mi5 if I have to import. will buy it locally and don't have to fret about warranty

Get the Nexus 5X.

You don't need to install play store or any Google services. It's already there, unless HK model doesn't have it. Also afaik they have launched Mi Pro in US. That thing is almost unbreakable.

^ None of the import versions have it. India market is unique a lot of Google Play services which are not included as standard in the China ROM.

Also afaik they have launched Mi Pro in US. That thing is almost unbreakable.

If you are referring to the Pro model of the mi5, no, they have not launched it in the US officially. All grey imports via third-party retailers.

Edited by ALPHA17

Guys need a phone suggestion for my dad. He is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 user and loves big phones. Hence screen size and screen quality is if top priority. If it has a metal build then it would be an added bonus. Budget is around 30k please suggest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I would suggest the Note 5. For Note 2 lovers, this is an awesome phone. Price is around 42k these days, which is above your budget, but it is something that your dad will love

Then I would suggest the Note 5. For Note 2 lovers, this is an awesome phone. Price is around 42k these days, which is above your budget, but it is something that your dad will love

Yup he likes the Note 5 very much especially being a note 2 user unfortunately the price is way out of budget right now. Though if I am correct Samsung devices prices fall pretty easily. So I told him he should wait till the Note 6 launches so he can buy the Note 5 for around 30k then. Is that a wise decision?

Yup he likes the Note 5 very much especially being a note 2 user unfortunately the price is way out of budget right now. Though if I am correct Samsung devices prices fall pretty easily. So I told him he should wait till the Note 6 launches so he can buy the Note 5 for around 30k then. Is that a wise decision?

Seeing S6 is still going 33k+,dont think note 5 will come to 30k price point.

Also S7 has held its price pretty well.

Hey guys! How about Lenovo ZUK Z1? They are claiming it to a mid-range flagship phone, rivaling Mi5. Priced at 13500 they are boasting

• Dual (nano) SIM
  • 3GB LPPDR3 RAM
  • 64GB Internal Memory
  • 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
  • 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
  • 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
  • 8MP Front Camera
  • Fingerprint scanner
  • 4G LTE, USB 3.0 Type-C
  • 4100mAh battery
  • Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with ZUI

Will it be serviceable at Lenovo service centre, Lucknow?

This or Mi5?? (Dont wanna spend 25k)

Edit: Zuk has no NFC :/

Edited by Nr.Draca47

Then which phone to buy tagged at 15k, which can be easily repaired in my hometown? Should i be going for 3GB+ 32 or 64GB? (Requirements: IoT. Want to run home devices like bulb, PC, etc )

Plus was looking to buy A6000/plus for my mom?