The Android Thread

pArth

Am having an issue. Getting this message when i try to change the download path to sd card in UC browser.

25364b0a069eea8dd78e16815b3571d4.jpg

Due to this all download fail when trying to set the path to sd card. Only downloads when path is set to phone memory.

This has never been an issue in 2 and half years I've been using my phone (kitkat 4.4.4) but suddenly since today it won't allow me to download to sd card. Maybe a malware? I've visited shady sites so possibility of Android malware infected my phone?

Edit: rofl a simple reboot fixed the problem [emoji13]

Edited by mohit9206

Sony is going no where with their phones, yes specs looks great and they will price it at 59,990 when it hits the market.

Fanboys who still buy Sony tvs thinking they are the best will end up buying few 100 pieces.

Tried paying at a petrol bunk using Samsung Pay. Worked like a charm.
After you register your card and it's verified by the bank via an OTP, you can use Samsung pay to generate a magnetic code which is then read by the card reader.
As good as swiping your card.
It still asks for your pin on the machine, so that level of security is still there.

1e62ad3a68f64e47ea36aba89825b935.jpg

2d8bf74a7fd5232b5d383f6de87c743b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is the whole point of the game. Its the name of the game. Nintendo wanted this to be playable one handed. :lol:

After trying it I can see why. I have played the usual Mario games with an emulator and they just dont control very precisely. This feels pretty nice and crisp though. Dunno if its 800Rs worth nice and crisp though.

Edit Do we have a Mobile games thread? I think someone should make one. Mobile games and worth making threads for single games but its would be nice to have one thread for all games and get recommendations and feedback.

Edited by Aftrunner