The Android Thread

pArth

I ordered the S7 black too.. Exchanged my 8 month old LeEco Le2.. Final price came to 22k around after all discounts..

This convinced me to go for the S7 instead of the other options I had in mind - http://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=1&idPhone1=7821&idPhone2=8647&idPhone3=8568

Getting a 20k+ budget category smartphone after a long time since I last had the galaxy S5.. Mostly used 12k ranged devices in the last 3 years now..

This is supposedly of 30k budget category.. Lets see how this one fares..

I too got sucked into the offer and bought the s7 from Flipkart with exchange of one plus one for 6540. Including all offer 20,840rs. Now need a Nilkin tempered glass and a case for it. Please a link to help me, too lazy to search on my own.

Edited by HEMAN

58 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I too got sucked into the offer and bought the s7 from Flipkart with exchange of one plus one for 6540. Including all offer 20,840rs. Now need a Nilkin tempered glass and a case for it. Please a link to help me, too lazy to search on my own.

use it nude, why so worried. You have one time screen replacement, use all that sh*t if it breaks. worst get a back cover.

3 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

So did anyone find any good back cover case to go along with the S7 purchase?

i use macmerise for the edge, pretty good.

Edited by AtheK

18 minutes ago, AtheK said:

use it nude, why so worried. You have one time screen replacement, use all that sh*t if it breaks. worst get a back cover.

i use macmerise for the edge, pretty good.

Did I get the replacement offer for free or do I have to pay for it. I was half asleep during the purchase

Did I get the replacement offer for free or do I have to pay for it. I was half asleep during the purchase
It's one time for 990 rupees, it's included

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So, you have to pay 990 only if screen breaks, right?

Btw, S7 is pretty slick. Loving it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yup I got my s7 edge screen replaced one, it's broke again. Had taken one assist insurance need to give to them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I seriously don't get the hate for OnePlus 5. I have been using it for the past three months and the performance has been silky smooth so far for me. Almost all bugs(excluding the jelly one):P have been fixed through a string of updates.  Also, Android Oreo is expected to arrive before the end of the year.

So if anyone is looking for a near stock Android phone with a budget of 30k, buy it with your eyes closed.

30 minutes ago, The Assassin said:

I seriously don't get the hate for OnePlus 5. I have been using it for the past three months and the performance has been silky smooth so far for me. Almost all bugs(excluding the jelly one):P have been fixed through a string of updates.  Also, Android Oreo is expected to arrive before the end of the year.

So if anyone is looking for a near stock Android phone with a budget of 30k, buy it with your eyes closed.

Who hates Op5, it's just that in comparison to S7, S7 is a better buy.