God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Stevie G

I was hoping for a god of war for PS3 announcement. I bought PS3 just for GOW3 and i wasnt dissapointed. I also bought the GOWC and played all 3 in sequence and sometimes my jaw was on the floor from the graphics and visuals. GOW3 is hands down the best looking and stunning game i have ever played :happydance: . I only wish it was a bit more challenging like the ninja gaiden. Even on titan mode on GOW3 on first playthrough, it seemed way to easy - maybe they could have put a trophy in for chaos mode. I hope the next GOW games live up to their predessessors.

PSP rocks :punk:

Its a device which can play games like God of War , Final Fantasy , Gran Turismo , GTA , Tekken , Motorstorm , Colin Mcare Rally in the palm of my hands , can any other device do that ??

There is gonna be a PSP Uncharted for sure as well sometime in future , so yeah PSP games collection is gonna get better and better. :happydance:

E3 i think

PSP rocks :P

Its a device which can play games like God of War , Final Fantasy , Gran Turismo , GTA , Tekken , Motorstorm , Colin Mcare Rally in the palm of my hands , can any other device do that ??

There is gonna be a PSP Uncharted for sure as well sometime in future , so yeah PSP games collection is gonna get better and better. :lol:

Wait wait wait I know this one -

PS, and it has better controls, a bigger library, and the games are actually built for the console instead of being a port.

PS, and it has better controls, a bigger library, and the games are actually built for the console instead of being a port.

What PS? You mean DS or PlayStation?

Playstation - the PSP seems to survive on ports. It has some very good games but a majority are titles from the main stable and spin offs or remakes. I would rather play the original on the bigger system than a handheld.

As long as the ports and remakes are good theirs nothing to complain. :wOOtjumpy:

Valkyria Chronicles 2 coming to PSP in a few months, in Japan its already released.

Newb question: if they already have the engine and assets from the last game how tough would it be to make a new game with existing tech? Would it still take 3-4 years?

I dunno, its been 2 years since last MGS, and it doesn't look like we'll see another one on console for at least a year/year and half. And its not like the console versions are significantly longer or anything, not unless you buy the DLCs that is :wOOtjumpy:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived