Rumour – Bethesda arming Elder Scrolls V announcement for E3

Bethesda’s arming a massive nuke for E3 in a week-and-a-half time: an Elder Scrolls V announcement, if what most of the internet is guessing rightly.

According to Abstract360, the latest issue of Famitsu has several companies confirming they still have surprises up their sleeves, including Konami and Ubisoft. But Bethesda’s surprise segment is marked with “secret”.

That’s despite company PR guru Pete Hines saying at the company’s US pre-E3 event back in April that it will have nothing to announce at the LA mega-event.

And if there is an announcement to come, it wasn’t listed by the company when it announced its E3 line-up earlier this week – all of which were the titles we seen at its European pre-E3 event in France back in April.

However, its been four years since the last Elder Scrolls title, Oblivion, so this would naturally make sense.

Elder Scrolls MMO, anyone?

E3 takes place from the week of June 14.

Oh, man...high time we get it and f**k an MMO, give us TES V....please bethedsa, Morrowind was awesome and Oblivion another great RPG. <3

Source

Who told its gonna be a MMO ? :blink:

Bethesda have never made a MMO , and they won't flush a awesome series like Elder Scrolls down the drain by making it a MMO.

I would really like to see , atleast 50+ different NPC voice actors and facial animation to current standards (ME2) , world as big as Oblivion and even more prettier if not bigger , better Main Storyline , Even more Guilds added to original ones , ability to ride horses within the cities , make the in-game cities a lot bigger.

No MMO

Proper leveling up

No enemy scaling

Good story

Please!

Morrowind for the current generation please.

Who told its gonna be a MMO ? :furious:

Bethesda have never made a MMO , and they won't flush a awesome series like Elder Scrolls down the drain by making it a MMO.

I would really like to see , atleast 50+ different NPC voice actors and facial animation to current standards (ME2) , world as big as Oblivion and even more prettier if not bigger , better Main Storyline , Even more Guilds added to original ones , ability to ride horses within the cities , make the in-game cities a lot bigger.

ZeniMax have started a studio called ZeniMax Online. They have been hinting at a MMO set in the Elder Scrolls universe for quite a while.

That said, the MMO would still be very early in development. Probably early design stages or pre-production.

Most likely they will announce a new TES game.

This one has me more scared than anything.. Es4 took so much of my time, I eventually got sick of it and couldn't go back to playing it. Really, I know people like long games, but too much of a good thing is bad >_<

This one has me more scared than anything.. Es4 took so much of my time, I eventually got sick of it and couldn't go back to playing it. Really, I know people like long games, but too much of a good thing is bad >_<

:(

No offense but you really shouldn't be posting in an Elder Scroll's game anticipation thread.

Archived