Epic Mickey

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

disney have openly said that they're looking at other platforms too, i wouldn't be surprised if it makes it to ps360.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pass me some tissues :doh:

The platforming is very very Psychonaut-ish. Story looks interesting too.

I'm wondering how the paint mechanics actually work. Do the players have an ability to erase and paint anything or just a few objects?? I didn't see any indicators on different elements saying 'use paint here', 'use paint thinner here'.

I may never get to play this , but this one kick a*s platformer. I hope they make a similar game for 3DS as well.

The cartoon section to cross levels looked so authentic. :fear:

I once saw somewhere Wii emulators to play Monster Hunter Tri on PC

:P

It is Epic mickey not Disney Epic Mickey. :/

And why would you compare it to KH?

They intro-ed it at the PC as Disney Epic Mickey.

And why KH? Because they're both unconventional takes on the Disney universe. And Epic Mickey might have the edge since there are no whiny, emo teens in it :)

one thing that stood out to me during the presentation... warren spector was so humble on stage, thanking disney for trusting him with their greatest ip and what not. he's really a class act through and through.

milo o/\o - now the thread will get some hits.

They intro-ed it at the PC as Disney Epic Mickey.

And why KH? Because they're both unconventional takes on the Disney universe. And Epic Mickey might have the edge since there are no whiny, emo teens in it :scarerun:

STFU - Sqenix doesn't have whiny emo teens. They are usually twenty plus and ponder imponderables like how many tubes of hair gel they need per day.

one thing that stood out to me during the presentation... warren spector was so humble on stage, thanking disney for trusting him with their greatest ip and what not. he's really a class act through and through.

I hope there's a Garret easter egg somewhere :eyebrow:

Mickey was holding his wife at gunpoint backstage.

1a0bcc6b-e76b-4ef1-b55a-3913291834ca-m.jpeg

Archived