(PSN)International Cricket 2010 matches n tourny's

silentassassin

im out guys... without online there is nothin in it for me. id be better of selling this game

Wait for sometime, I am sure they will release a patch.

I request everyone to drop an email to custservice@codemasters.com regarding this issue.I spoke to their technical support today and they told they have not received many complains about this problem.

So if you want to get this solved asap tell them about it in detail

and also the major problems during online play is -

1. Connection issues (Lost Connection) on both PS3 and Xbox Live especially lofted shots or whenever the balls goes for six.

2. Batting apparently way too easy online especially the use of lofted shots

3. Quitters ruling the roost once more as the folks playing against quitters don't get a win

I request everyone to drop an email to custservice@codemasters.com regarding this issue.I spoke to their technical support today and they told they have not received many complains about this problem.

1. Connection issues (Lost Connection) on both PS3 and Xbox Live especially lofted shots or whenever the balls goes for six.

3. Quitters ruling the roost once more as the folks playing against quitters don't get a win

I will do so but that is just BS, there are at least 10 threads on their official forum where people are complaining about it.

Yeah, I e-mailed them regarding the disconneciton issues. Would request other members to do so as well.

• 4 weeks later...

guys, its not even worth the 1800 bucks you paid for it. and now we have to mail codies asking them for help/patch/attention/sympathy?! please stop sucking up to codies and sell ur copies already.

Archived