HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

I know. I have activated the South mega 60 days bundle. Now I have no balance left in my acc. Till when will this HD channel last? 12th right? And other channels as per offer which is 60 days for me?

This will last 12th of July but from what they have told me the balance from 100/- will be used for other HD Channels starting then. and yes you will continue to get other channels as per your offer/package

Ohk yea I had 100 rs left in the evening after the installation was done. Now once the HD channel got activated, balance is 73 paise :majesty:

Thanks dude. Hope they continue ESPN n Star in HD and introduce natgeo, star movies etc. Would be a great start.

edit: @madhav I hope so too dude :majesty:...Thats all I need. ESPN/Star spots/Ten sports/VH1 and if poss star movies/HBO bass!...:majesty:

Ohk yea I had 100 rs left in the evening after the installation was done. Now once the HD channel got activated, balance is 73 paise :O

Thanks dude. Hope they continue ESPN n Star in HD and introduce natgeo, star movies etc. Would be a great start.

edit: @madhav I hope so too dude :majesty:...Thats all I need. ESPN/Star spots/Ten sports/VH1 and if poss star movies/HBO bass!...:P

Natgeo HD has been introduced already... HBO Star Movies would be following soon... a total of 45 HD channels is what ive heard Tata Sky will introduce!! :majesty: :majesty:

Damn it, mine still not activated :)

Had gone to watch A team, came back but still Error Code 4 :O

Movie is f**kin awesome

Btw guys when no HD event is coming do they show high lights in HD or does it just change back to SD.

Nothing. It just shows that it'll start airing again when Wimbledon starts tomm. Basically only when there is a live event. Otherwise its just a blue screen with the message.

I had that error 4 thing too till 10 pm too. Call the CC tomm and activate it

plz.. for god's sake, change your display pic.. even now i have weak eyes and this girl makes them :rofl:

:P

:rofl: you changed your id recently ?

@madav, they r talking ab airtel. They dont know what they r missing. :rofl:

:P. u mean TataSky has a better package?

Looks like they dont have nat geo HD and Discovery HD as of now. If anyone loves series like Planet Earth on BD, both the channels airs similar contents all day long in same quality. :rofl:

Looks like they dont have nat geo HD and Discovery HD as of now. If anyone loves series like Planet Earth on BD, both the channels airs similar contents all day long in same quality. :rofl:

yep its just a matter of time before they start it. I mean it is starting from 12th of July atleast as per what CC says. and for me TV is for only Sports and very rarely movies. so it doesn't matter much

:P

All these channels will eventually come to all providers. Right now its about which company got times exclusivity :P:rofl:..

Its great that prices are in a decent level. Look at BigTv and Sun DTH. Also Dish gave its early adopters a very raw deal. They launched at 6000 and now its 3000 bucks for their STB

All these channels will eventually come to all providers. Right now its about which company got times exclusivity :P:rofl:..

Its great that prices are in a decent level. Look at BigTv and Sun DTH. Also Dish gave its early adopters a very raw deal. They launched at 6000 and now its 3000 bucks for their STB

Not really, that scheme included free subscription for 1 year, the one with 2k is only for 2 months, its similar imho.

Not really, that scheme included free subscription for 1 year, the one with 2k is only for 2 months, its similar imho.

There are lot of Gray areas these operators play with. Right now for an existing Tsky subscriber, you get the HD gold pack free for 1Yr, and if you get the HD box enabled as secondary, you get two month secondary charges waived.

should def work, i am sure someone will confirm...

In the mean time, watching channels on HD is tears of joy, its MOTHA FKIN brilliant...

so all u chums who have a HDTV and have double thoughts, Skip a console game and get the STB, its totally worth it and much more.

Archived