Help needed to decide which console to BUY?

StormShadow

And can't you just have him come to your house and decide for himself?

he lives in thane.i live in pune.so not feasible.

Get a 360.

gf aur 360 ka kya connection hai? :rofl:

PS3. The 360 is in decline in most international markets, and some distributors here arent even interested in releasing 360 games anymore. Plus, you get the media playback features of the PS3, if that's something he's interested in. PS3 has more quality exclusives even if you count PC/360 titles.

peace

hmm... :(

cheers.

Ofcourse it is. Whats the point in saying 360 when 80% people here are gonna make sure he ends up with a ps3

Well you could refute it with your logic and true facts, and prove the 360 is better.

also the OP has only got a 360 and not a ps3, so umm.,ermm,......urm...

Well you could refute it with your logic and true facts, and prove the 360 is better.

meh... frankly I dont feel like doing that. I was just telling the OP that asking that question here is beyond the point. He can get whatever he wants

Edit: read the opening post again. He has mentioned it isnt for himself and he loves all the consoles

:rofl:

cheers.

i mean to say that the OP is not a ps fanboy as he assumes every member on IVG to be :(

@srthak: i guess the above line clears your doubts too.

guys!! i have BOTH the consoles! ps3 slim and xbox 360 (and also psp 3000 and a gaming pc).and im not buying it myself.

btw i need to know which 360 is available in the market?

cheers.

you have both the consoles, so you should also put in your inputs here as to which console he should go for. :unsure:

had a talk with him just now.told him the opinions and views of our beloved psfanboys on ivg (& also of the not so 'ps' fanboys of ivg).

but the substantial cost margin has led to 360's aura fill his heart.hasnt bought any console yet.but decision is almost final i guess.he is leaving for the market just now. :unsure:

cheers.

had a talk with him just now.told him the opinions and views of our beloved psfanboys on ivg (& also of the not so 'ps' fanboys of ivg).

but the substantial cost margin has led to 360's aura fill his heart.hasnt bought any console yet.but decision is almost final i guess.he is leaving for the market just now. :unsure:

cheers.

Happy gaming :D

:D

but the substantial cost margin has led to 360's aura fill his heart.hasnt bought any console yet.but decision is almost final i guess.he is leaving for the market just now. :)

cheers.

What is the margin...? PS3 is around 20k and Xbox 360..?

Ofcourse it is. Whats the point in saying 360 when 80% people here are gonna make sure he ends up with a ps3

He wants an honest opinion. If you can't give your honest opinion, you're better off not posting at all, rather than misleading him.

peace

Archived