Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

CarbonCore

The OCTOPUS strangely reminds me of Doc Ock from Spidey. He is looking cool, squeezing the life out of the soldiers. Mantis is preying on everyone (forgive the pun)? But Wolf is looking kinda lame, you know, sluggish and all, but hey let me not jusge right now. The trailer is looking awesome and as Kojima Productions puts it, ITS A WORLDWIDE SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE!!

PREORDER, PREORDER!!

Wolf actually didn't get to fire her snipers. She/it was jumping all over the walls reminding me of metal gears from previous version. But mantis was the greatest.

The Octopus performs a stabbing move straight out of "The Darkness".

Wolf was pretty banal. Mantis stole the show, hands down :(

But if this and the other trailers are anything to go by, we are in for another one of Kojima's interactive movies, rather than an action video game.

Cant say that I mind that very much :D

this is what was said in the trailer-rough translation

...but rather victims of war. (It's not the full trailer, the first part of this line is missing, so it doesn't make much sense in the german subtitles either.)

They suffered from war neurosis. PTSD. (Post dramatic stress disorder.)

Their psyche was completly damaged.

They were only able to overcome the reality of war, by becoming war machines themselves.

Their human side is locked up deem inside themselves. The monster inside them is visibile on their outside.

(Then again, during the last seconds of the trailer.)

Snake...war turns humans into monster. War changes humans.

just saw it ,outf**kstanding

the character models and details of those npc's has to be seen,amazing detail

coming to the bosses raven and mantis owned,fcuk raven sliced those 3-4 mujahids into 2 with a single swipe,mantis was just like the one from the ps1 game brilliant,octopuss was okay,but his animation was superb(infact everyone has been given some stunning animation).

wolf was kinda lame looked like a newer version of SONY AIBO

need a HD vesion

Famitsu Confirms,

the new unit is called "Beauty and the Beast"-rofl what is hideo thinking

and all of them are females-yes i know you guys are felling stupid after reading this just like me,should have seen it coming octopus has boobs in the mag scan.

\

wow!kojima is god of games.

.i believe fighting a female is more challenging.and i believe female bosses in most of the games are more difficult to beat then male boss.

i dont know how many time si will have to hear snake !snake ! snakeeeeeeeeee.i am sure they will be very difficult to beat and i have promised myself that i will play the game first time on the most difficult mode .since its last game i want to make it more challenging for myself.rather than finishing this game on easy mode.

crying wolf is a in and out mech.i dont think anybody is inside it wearing the robotic suit.only a child can get inside that thing and they way it moves its really difficult.

OMFG just saw the trailer again,those pupets hanging from mantis,one is the PS1 mantis,other one looks like meryl

HOLY sh*t!!!! :(

Beauty and the beast, they weren't even soldiers to begin with. More like victims of war....the only way they could cope with the reality of battle is to become war-machines themselves. The reminisce of their human side buried deep within...the beast...thats what you see on the outside !!!

Archived