Shadows of the Damned

Sniper: Ghost warrior

Inversion

Yet to arrive:

Asuras wrath

Rayman origins

from PA

Also Bulletstorm epic edition from NW

Additionally Bneck had ordered a copy of Bayonetta for me :) ... waiting for other games to arrive ... will post pics of them all in what you bought thread :)

Well received the 3rd pack without any duties

One observation: If you go for neutral packing they will only show 50% of the actual invoice amount on the envelope.

No duty was imposed on either of the 3 packages .. so it doesnt matter whether you go for neutral bubble envelope OR branded (with play-asia logo) bubble envelope ... it depends on your luck :bigyellowgrin:

Pics coming soon on "What you bought" thread :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Pics posted @ http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20018&view=findpost&p=1481821

Ordered some games from Playasia and it has been a month

When asking for refund I get the following email

Dear Mannat,

There is no response yet coming from the post office. We believe that the

investigation is still on going. Please kindly understand that the process

will take place for about 3-4 weeks. Again, depending on how your local

post will respond to the inquiry sent by our local post. We are hoping for

your kind understanding.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Cristyl

Play-Asia.com

I dont wanna wait more

Please help as to what I should do

I placed a order using my visa debit card. And then cancelled before it was shipped. But my account is debited.

When I contacted play-asia, they replied, its confirmed my order is cancelled and they charge credit card only when they are about to ship the product. While authorising card some banks hold the money to be paid. It will get automatically refunded to your account. I

ts been 5 days, but I have not receiced the money back.

If anybody faced similar situation or could provide some advice or help in this matter, then please reply....

I placed a order using my visa debit card. And then cancelled before it was shipped. But my account is debited.

When I contacted play-asia, they replied, its confirmed my order is cancelled and they charge credit card only when they are about to ship the product. While authorising card some banks hold the money to be paid. It will get automatically refunded to your account. I

ts been 5 days, but I have not receiced the money back.

If anybody faced similar situation or could provide some advice or help in this matter, then please reply....

Ideally the money gets refunded in a week or so ... 8th day (happened twice with me) ... wait around for 3-4 more days

Contacted today...they saying its debited, therefore merchant must have received the payment. Play asia says we have released funds from our end, its upto your bank now.....

2600 stuck in cancelled order

2600 rs game not yet received, its been over ten days...

Total 5200 lost on play asia....

Did PA give you a timeline as in your refunds should reach in your account in 2 weeks 3 weeks or something?

I have received 3 packages on the 8th or 9th day after the game was shipped by PA and I stay at Bangalore .. .what does your order status say; Order shipped??

Archived