The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Dear Arijit,

This E-Mail is regarding your lost order.

Again, please again let us apologize for the situation. We certainly appreciate your custom, it makes us sad to hear about these problems when it comes to the delivery of your items.

We ship all our orders from our warehouses in Hong Kong, our distribution channels have been proven to be very reliable. Still, we are, in most cases, shipping your products half way around the world; this leaves the chance that something might go wrong on a very low number of shipments. As for your particular order, we are very sorry it did not reach you.

We have spent a lot of time in research on what might have gone wrong with your shipment, we have to admit, we did not learn much what actually could have been the real cause. It may have been that the package contents were not approved by the customs offices in your country, it may be have been that the package size has caused difficulities to the destionation post office. It is very difficult to get information on failed deliveries for non-courier shipping methods. We haven't had a return of your package, so all we know is that your package is now 'somewhere'. Not at your place, not at any official postal authorities' places, not at our place.

Your order was shipped a long time ago. You should have gotten it a long time ago as well. Our records say, you unfortunately did not get it. If you have received your order in the meanwhile, please kindly reply to us that you have received it.

If your order has not arrived, then we can, at this time, only offer a refund in form of store credit for furture purchases at Play-Asia.com. We possibly could offer a resend of the lost item, and we will do so if requested, however, please keep in mind that we can not give any guarantee that the replacement would arrive, and that such action would be on your own risk.

We kindly ask you, to reply to this email whether your item arrived in the meanwhile or not.

As said before, if your item did not arrive, we can offer a store credit in full value of your lost order, or, if requested (and understood that we are not liable for the repeated loss of the resend) we can resend the item.

We can not rule out that your parcel might eventually arrive still, if it does arrive, please kindly let us know.

Once again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Respectfully,

Charlene Ng

Customer Service Supervisor

Play-Asia.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Original Message from 2008-10-21 11:43:59 HKT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hi

Its been 49 days since my order was shipped out and 24 days since I told you about the delay in the shipment. I have yet to recieve any updates from your side. I know things take time but these kind of delays are a bit too much

This is what has finally happened with my PA order. Now, I would like some advice from experienced members:

1) Should I take the store credit and sell it off to someone who wants to prder from PA?

2) Take a risk and order it from PA again?

This is what has finally happened with my PA order. Now, I would like some advice from experienced members:

1) Should I take the store credit and sell it off to someone who wants to prder from PA?

option 1.. :wallbash:

QUOTE(lithuvien @ Oct 22 2008, 08:55 AM)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup go for option no -1.

Choose free shipping and now almost 26 days over :(.... From now on only paid shipping

Depends on the article - my FF XII came in two weeks. my 360 vga cable came after i had forgotten about it altogether. so... don't give up hope.

Its just asking for too much though. You've paid for something already and you're made to wait for a couple of months while they conduct their "investigation"?! And they don't even tell you anything specific. Most of the replies you get are pre-fab.

• 2 weeks later...
well i read the forum but decided to try my luck neways....ordered on the 21st of october and received it today morning thats like 10 days and that too with a few holidays coming in..i guess i was just lucky

:P i have been waiting for more dan a month now.....

• 3 weeks later...

i ordered a new ps3 game from play-asia. This is my first time and its value is 2,350. i opted for air economy bubble package for shipping. Will it reach me safely? do i have to pay any extra customs duty on this.

has anybody ordered any game from play-asia?

please share your expereience here..

Archived