The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but I need some information regarding the following:

1) Are the anime DVDs on play-asia come with English subtitles?

2) Can the DVD players we buy in India play region 2 DVDs?

1. Depends on the DVD itself whether it has subtitles or not included. 99% anime would have english subtitles.

2. Over 70% DVD players can play all regions BUT they are region locked. You just have to google the model no of your DVD player and find region code hack for it. Video Help is a good site to look for codes.

Well i frequently purchasing form Play-Asia.com and they all are reach within 7 to 15 days at my shipping address.... I think its depends upon your address.... may be...

I was ordered some of the VGA Cables and VGA Box and some time PS3 Games and lots of accessories .. Every time i got them before time.... NO MORE Delay form play-Asia in my matter.....

My shipping Address (GURGAON) :)

Try playing Korean Halo 3 in co-op with a friend at 2 in the morning after a night's hard drinking....

as nash and the D1rector will testify.

after heavy drinking korean will sound like HINDI.....lol

after heavy drinking korean will sound like HINDI.....lol

Nash and TheDirector had a huge argument about whether the characters were speaking English or not, when they were actually speaking Korean. That should give you an idea of the extent of the wastage.

newb question:

what difference does an asian edition of a game make from a us EDITION,AS THE packaging,the title name and the language all appear to be same on Play-asia.com

the asian edition saves u some money and also the manual and stuff is printed in some crazy looking language....maybe Japanese.... :surprise:

Archived