The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Just checked their site, they have quite nice offers....

BTW, have you imported something like this from them?

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...form=XBOX%20360

Looks really sweet with GBP at 69.5 :(

No , I have only bought PS3 games from UK.Also don't buy these things from UK , as the shipping charges will be much more and will also attract customs with such large packages , buy only games from UK as there is no customs on them most of the time..

The price is not 69.5 , but 32.99 GBP after discount. , but its your call , there is a very high chance of customs duties with such a large package..

The price is not 69.5 , but 32.99 GBP after discount.

No, I was talking about current GBP-INR exchange rate. So the final price would be ~2300.

But yes you are prolly right about custom and shipping, then it will end up costing me a lot more.

No, I was talking about current GBP-INR exchange rate. So the final price would be ~2300.

But yes you are prolly right about custom and shipping, then it will end up costing me a lot more.

but it is still worth it...i bought guitar hero II bundle for 5300 on PA and then had to pay sumthing around 2700 for customs....

so 2300 plus sum 2000 customs is not a bad deal at all.....

Udham if you are a die hard Guitar Hero fan , then its worth it , as the current price is very less compared to what rashrox bought it for.. :P

at the time i bought....i was happy for paying even that much...but at this price it a complete STEAL.....BELIEVE

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Just checked their site, they have quite nice offers....

BTW, have you imported something like this from them?

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...form=XBOX%20360

Dont make a mistake, the Indian customs will charge you above 3k itself as custom duties & otroi charges. shopto send's big parcels via TNT courier services routed via royal mail.

at the time i bought....i was happy for paying even that much...but at this price it a complete STEAL.....BELIEVE

I believe you. :)

Play-asia is selling just the game for ~1200, http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-2rhb.html

That means with this deal you will get the Guitar for JUST 1100 bucks (you won't even get controller for that)...

This is really tempting...And sadly I think I gotta hold my temptation....:bounce:

Had ordered Guitar hero Aerosmith from play-asia during the weekly special.

Game was shipped on the 29th of Jan. Received the game this morning. Just 8 days!

Could Play-asia actually be improving?

Archived