The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Guyz wanted 2 kno whether getn a product (ps3 game) wid free shipping safe? How much time does it usually takes? Can we get a support (like email, call) even on a free shipped product..

Also, is it possible they charge custom 4 even a single game disc?

thnx ppl.. :)

..PA is becoming pain in a*s..

I had two ordesr ( one for DS3 in April 16, one for Trauma center: New Blood )

PA has already done inquiry abt both the items at their post office as i told abt both the stuff to them together, but now they are saying we did only for one n other one is left yet, n hv just started *bitches*.

I got a mail last monday that we are sorry blah blah n blah...pls reply this mail for wht u want refund or same product back again, i replied within a minute that i want Refund ( store Credit )..but they didnt turn up with that, so I mailed them on Wednesday again, but no reply yet.

Secondly, I had placed an order on 24th May, that due to some probs was dispatched on 15th or so n i rcvd it on 17th. But they had edited one of the item, worth $29.90 and said it wld be automatically refunded if paid thru paypal, I waited for 2 days, but it wasnt refunded, so I mailed them askn abt the same...

they *bitches* replied next evening that pls reply this mail to enable us to refund you the money, but it has been abt 7-8 days for that too and not reply yet...after that I maile them lik 4 days back, but they even didnt reply to that mail.

PA has been a pain in a*s for me now....as I have to recover $115 frm it and hv no way of doing it.

Dont do that, dunno why PA is doing like this, this time...otherwise i never had bad exp with them, but Honestly its a Savior for Indian Gamers,

dont worry go ahead with PA..its a Boom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was planning to order Metal Gear Solid 4 from PA.

Wanted to know whether any of you guys had delivery problems with the economy air bubble.

Go ahead and order its totally fine. I have ordered quite a few games using that packaging.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived