The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

newb question:

what difference does an asian edition of a game make from a us EDITION,AS THE packaging,the title name and the language all appear to be same on Play-asia.com

The difference usually is in the region code.. Asian versions are NSTC-J and US versions are NTSC-U .. But then again, some games are region free.

newb question:

what difference does an asian edition of a game make from a us EDITION,AS THE packaging,the title name and the language all appear to be same on Play-asia.com

the difference is basically of the region,on wich region's console it will play. also if a gam is region free then diff can be of language

So for the first time ever I am thinking of getting something from PA. The MGS essentials collection.

Generally do you guys opt for free shipping or UPS etc? Also whats the general timeframe for free shipping?

So for the first time ever I am thinking of getting something from PA. The MGS essentials collection.

Generally do you guys opt for free shipping or UPS etc? Also whats the general timeframe for free shipping?

The first time I ordered a game from PA I chose the "Economy Air Box" free shipping option...never got the game. Couple of months later I found out that PA offer shop discount coupons for the same price as the game that was lost,asked and they sent me the discount code. so this time chose the "Economy Air Bubble" free shipping option (recommended by other members on this forum) ordered shipped on the 1st, got it on the 15th. Most guys, if not all, chose the free shipping option. You end up paying quite a lot with shipping + customs

Fatal Inertia - shipped Nov 30

God of War 2 - shipped Dec 4

PS Eye - shipped Dec 13

Neither has reached me....never buying from PA using free shipping again

peace

PA shipments reach Delhi within a week. i ordered prince of persia and it was delivered next monday.

anyways i wanted to check if anyone got $8.00 PA coupon to share.

thanks

free shippin might or might not get u the game :unsure: and paid shippin will rip ur pocket off....choose .. <_<

i recently made a purchase of a game with my CC, but the next day they sent me an email asking for manual authorisation???? asking for photocopy of CC + supporting document although to preven fraud.

has any1 faced this situation before? would they cancel my order ? coz when i check my orders it shows its cancelled.....

i have sent them the manual authorisation

Dude that's Motorstorm 1. NOT PACIFIC RIFT.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-77-...rm-70-2zco.html

As of today, the lowest price for Pacific Rift is US$ 59.90.

LOL...:lol:...For one moment, I thought this was real.....

order the asian edition :chair: it is for 1.2 k

chek this moto II

edit : its gone out of stok now....i think i am the only one to get it so cheap :wacko:

Archived