The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Yup MT. You are right :gunsmilie:

Just got it from PA CC

Dear Sarang,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

We have tested the NTSC J version to be region free. Your system can play

it.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle

Play-Asia.com

now that's the news i got from PA abt my lost order

This E-Mail is regarding your lost order.

Again, please again let us apologize for the situation. We certainly appreciate your custom, it makes us sad to hear about these problems when it comes to the delivery of your items.

We ship all our orders from our warehouses in Hong Kong, our distribution channels have been proven to be very reliable. Still, we are, in most cases, shipping your products half way around the world; this leaves the chance that something might go wrong on a very low number of shipments. As for your particular order, we are very sorry it did not reach you.

We have spent a lot of time in research on what might have gone wrong with your shipment, we have to admit, we did not learn much what actually could have been the real cause. It may have been that the package contents were not approved by the customs offices in your country, it may be have been that the package size has caused difficulities to the destionation post office. It is very difficult to get information on failed deliveries for non-courier shipping methods. We haven't had a return of your package, so all we know is that your package is now "somewhere". Not at your place, not at any official postal authorities' places, not at our place.

Your order was shipped a long time ago. You should have gotten it a long time ago as well. Our records say, you unfortunately did not get it. If you have received your order in the meanwhile, please kindly reply to us that you have received it.

If your order has not arrived, then we can, at this time, only offer a refund in form of store credit for furture purchases at Play-Asia.com. We possibly could offer a resend of the lost item, and we will do so if requested, however, please keep in mind that we can not give any guarantee that the replacement would arrive, and that such action would be on your own risk.

We kindly ask you, to reply to this email whether your item arrived in the meanwhile or not.

As said before, if your item did not arrive, we can offer a store credit in full value of your lost order, or, if requested (and understood that we are not liable for the repeated loss of the resend) we can resend the item.

We can not rule out that your parcel might eventually arrive still, if it does arrive, please kindly let us know.

Once again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

:naughty:

what should i do?

Take a refund n sell it to someone who gets their shipments.

good idea. thanks.. so if anyone wants a store credit,then let me know...

and what if i get the order shipped again to someone who gets their shipments? :naughty:

That depends on how badly you want that game....which 1 was it anyways?

doc it was Silent Hill: Homecoming :naughty: i want that game badly.. btw it is available for same price on shopto.net also.. looking for a jugaad to buy it there :O if i get the store credit

just got a msg from PA that the game is no longer available in stock and so they have sent me the store credit. anyone who wants to buy a USD 34.90 coupon pm me quick.. i need to sell it urgently to buy this game again :cry:

now that's the news i got from PA abt my lost order

:huh:

what should i do?

Im sure I have seen the same message posted here before, must be preset. At least you got a refund.

just got a msg from PA that the game is no longer available in stock and so they have sent me the store credit. anyone who wants to buy a USD 34.90 coupon pm me quick.. i need to sell it urgently to buy this game again :bow:

Dont again order from play asia if you didnt receive your shipment once. Anyone from Blore who gets their shipment from Play Asia?

Dont again order from play asia if you didnt receive your shipment once. Anyone from Blore who gets their shipment from Play Asia?

no buddy i wont buy from PA again... :dance:

thanks for all ur help mate.. but i ve heard that if ur shipping address is different from CC holder's address, the item doesnt get delivered.. is that true?

ok i have ordered Eternal Sonata from PA today, air bubble option using Paypal.

but i also made the stupid mistake of clicking on Paypal twice...!!! :naughty: have sent them a mail regarding refund (which may not be possible as this is Paypal) or adjusting the amount for my next pre-order of Demon's Souls...let's see how they respond back!

no buddy i wont buy from PA again... :naughty:

thanks for all ur help mate.. but i ve heard that if ur shipping address is different from CC holder's address, the item doesnt get delivered.. is that true?

I don't think so, you can even pay with an unverified paypal account.

^^ to reply to Harshail's query - it does not really matter...CC address and mailing address can be different...only site i have seen where they insist on shipping to the CC address is ShopTo but that only for the first two orders...

Some sites insist on this as an additional security measure to prevent CC frauds...otherwise all sites are fine with...all my orders are to different addresses only

I don't think so, you can even pay with an unverified paypal account.

^^ to reply to Harshail's query - it does not really matter...CC address and mailing address can be different...only site i have seen where they insist on shipping to the CC address is ShopTo but that only for the first two orders...

Some sites insist on this as an additional security measure to prevent CC frauds...otherwise all sites are fine with...all my orders are to different addresses only

thanks for clarifying.. then i guess my area is cursed for international shipments.. never gonna bother with that again...

thanks for clarifying.. then i guess my area is cursed for international shipments.. never gonna bother with that again...

You can always still order from shopto.......it sends you "signed for" shipments within a week of ur ordering.

Its like registered post in India- the postman's gotta take ur sig after the delivery hence u can be sure of receiving your shipments.

You can always still order from shopto.......it sends you "signed for" shipments within a week of ur ordering.

Its like registered post in India- the postman's gotta take ur sig after the delivery hence u can be sure of receiving your shipments.

yea man u r ryt. :)

and in playasia's case, the postman keeps the delivery himself and his kids play Frisbee with the 2k game disc :P:P

yea man u r ryt. :)

and in playasia's case, the postman keeps the delivery himself and his kids play Frisbee with the 2k game disc :P:P

Well atleast u got a refund....i ordered 2 games from dvdcrave =never arrived n they told me to wait for 2 months before contacting again :)

Well atleast u got a refund....i ordered 2 games from dvdcrave =never arrived n they told me to wait for 2 months before contacting again :giggle:

oh dvdcrave is a new website and not many ppl have ordered from there so u never know what their policies r gonna be.. but anyways all the best doc

I am from Blore... I ordered a Fifa 09 NTSC-J on 27th March... It was shipped on 30th March... Still havn't received it :majesty:

Archived