The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

^^ have sent them the mail today... will wait for their reply and then check with the customs and the post office... But still judging from what i have read recently on this thread PA is becoming highly unreliable...

^Whats the way to contact customs?

I too am missing two parcels till now (Not from PA though)

^Whats the way to contact customs?

I too am missing two parcels till now (Not from PA though)

I am sure they have a customs office in the airport... You either have to go down there yourself or i think if u can find their no. you can call them...

ok i have ordered Eternal Sonata from PA today, air bubble option using Paypal.

but i also made the stupid mistake of clicking on Paypal twice...!!! :O have sent them a mail regarding refund (which may not be possible as this is Paypal) or adjusting the amount for my next pre-order of Demon's Souls...let's see how they respond back!

update: amazingly enough PA has managed to refund the extra payment to my paypal account who have refunded it back to my CC. WOW! and they did this within one working day!

They have shipped out the game on 11th May, normal bubble box...lets see how much time it takes...my guess 10-15 days...

Guys here is what playasia has done for me..... So typical of these LOOSERs..... here is the account....

I know for SURE...I WILL NEVER , EVER BUY FROM PLAYASIA, EVER AGAIN.... :naughty::thumbsup: furious:

I WILL FREAKING BUY a game for Freaking 4000 Buck...in FREAKING BHARAT even if the GAME is available on PLAY-FRAKING-ASIA for INR 2/-

lay-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-18 17:40:08 HKT

Dear Ashok,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

I am sorry that the game you would like is out of stock already. Would you like to change to another item with the same price and I can ship you through registered mail without charging you anymore.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

LaMB - Premiering on Animax Asia on March 24th at 8pm!

Official poster exclusively at Play-Asia.com!

Customer message from 2009-05-18 14:51:16 HKT

Dear Charlene Ng,

Earlier I was talking to your customer service representative named Match. He had promised me that in case the investigation did not give any results on the where about the parcel. He would go ahead and reship my order to me via registered mail / EMS and would give me a tracking number so that i can track my order this time. He also mentioned that he would make an exception for me this time and not charge me any thing for reshipping my order to me. You can refer to our mail conversations and also ask him the same.

I have ordered all my PS3 Games from Playasia, and all had reached me without any hassle except this one.

So what I would request you to do for me as a customer of play-asia is to please RE-SHIP my order to me via registered mail / EMS with a tracking number(so that I am able to track my order), without charging me, as promised by Match. I think I deserve at least this much after waiting 6 week for my delivery.

If you can do this for me this time, I am sure that in the future I will continue to place orders on Play-asia and my trust on your company will be restored.

I am awaiting your positive response.

Hoping to continue as a loyal customer of playasia.

PS: I have not still NOT received my order till now.

With Regards,

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-18 14:22:42 HKT

Dear Ashok,

This E-Mail is regarding your lost order.

Again, please again let us apologize for the situation. We certainly appreciate your custom, it makes us sad to hear about these problems when it comes to the delivery of your items.

We ship all our orders from our warehouses in Hong Kong, our distribution channels have been proven to be very reliable. Still, we are, in most cases, shipping your products half way around the world; this leaves the chance that something might go wrong on a very low number of shipments. As for your particular order, we are very sorry it did not reach you.

We have spent a lot of time in research on what might have gone wrong with your shipment, we have to admit, we did not learn much what actually could have been the real cause. It may have been that the package contents were not approved by the customs offices in your country, it may be have been that the package size has caused difficulities to the destionation post office. It is very difficult to get information on failed deliveries for non-courier shipping methods. We haven't had a return of your package, so all we know is that your package is now "somewhere". Not at your place, not at any official postal authorities' places, not at our place.

Your order was shipped a long time ago. You should have gotten it a long time ago as well. Our records say, you unfortunately did not get it. If you have received your order in the meanwhile, please kindly reply to us that you have received it.

If your order has not arrived, then we can, at this time, only offer a refund in form of store credit for furture purchases at Play-Asia.com. We possibly could offer a resend of the lost item, and we will do so if requested, however, please keep in mind that we can not give any guarantee that the replacement would arrive, and that such action would be on your own risk.

We kindly ask you, to reply to this email whether your item arrived in the meanwhile or not.

As said before, if your item did not arrive, we can offer a store credit in full value of your lost order, or, if requested (and understood that we are not liable for the repeated loss of the resend) we can resend the item.

We can not rule out that your parcel might eventually arrive still, if it does arrive, please kindly let us know.

Once again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Respectfully,

Charlene Ng

Customer Service Supervisor

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-05-16 19:26:44 HKT

Dear Match,

With Reference to our conversation regarding this order, i would like to inform you that i have still NOT received the order.

As per our mail conversation, and as per information provided by you, the investigation at your end had started on 28th of April at your post office, to find out the reason why i have still not received this order of mine.

By the time you will open this mail on Monday(18th of May 2009), it will be the 4th week starting from the date of investigation. Thus 3 weeks of investigation period is over, and i have not received my order.

As promised by you, reference our email conversations, please re-ship my order under registered mail/courier (without charging me for it) with the tracking number so that i can track it this time around.

I know I have waited a total of 6 weeks for my order to reach me including the 3 week investigation period.

I would be grateful if you could fulfill your side of the promise and re ship the order.

I hope this time, i will receive a positive response from you on this matter, and hopefully not be disappointed as a long time loyal customer of playasia.

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-05 11:39:29 HKT

Dear Ashok,

We are still investigating in the post office. If you still cannot receive the order after the investigation period of 3 weeks, please kindly contact us again.

Best regards,

Michelle

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-05-04 20:00:39 HKT

Ok then, I hope you have already informed your post office about the investigation as you had mentioned in your response dated 28th of April 2009. And the investigation is underway...

Let me give you some information from my side. I did had visited my post office to inquire about the delivery also. Till date they have not received any parcel from Play Asia also. I had a talk with the post man, who is assigned delivery responsibility of the street where my house is located, and he is the same person who generally delivers the play asia parcel to me, so he knows what the parcel is all about. He also had not received any such delivery.

So I hope that within this 3 week period, this issue will be resolved once and for all. So I will mail you on the 19th of May 2009 to check up on the status. And hopefully, after that, if i still have not got my order, you will re-ship my order via registered mail and with a tracking number, as per your commitment.

In the mean time, if i, by any chance, get the delivery, I will keep you informed.

Hoping this issue will be resolved soon

Regards,

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-04 19:05:51 HKT

Dear Ashok,

I am sorry for causing you misunderstanding. Normally, if the item is confirmed to be lost after investigation, we will charge you extra if you would like to send with tracking and thus I can do an exception for you this time without charging you more.

We have to undergo the investigation since the post office will try to locate the parcel for us internally and give us a result after 3 weeks. We can only do the reshipment after the investigation since we have to confirm that the parcel is lost.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-05-04 13:11:34 HKT

Dear Match,

I understand the process you have to go through regarding the investigation. But the fact being that I am writing to you because I have not received the parcel.

Your Postal services will say that they have shipped the parcel, I have already checked out from my local post office and they have not received any parcel from playasia on my name.

You can carry out the investigation on the back end, but at the same time you can ship me another copy of the parcel. This is what you said in your previous mail, didnt you????

Here is the extract from that mail:--

"Dear Ashok,

I am sorry that we must go through the investigation.

We will refund you the money as store credit or reship the parcel if it is found to be lost after investigation. (option 1)

I can do an exception for you this time and ship you the item through registered mail without charging you more, and you can track it and get a refund if it is lost again, are you okay with it? (option2)

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com"

I opted for option 2, for you to re-ship me my order, as you were willing to make an exception this time.

Now you are just turning back on your word. I dont have a problem with you carrying out the investigation. But making a customer wait for 3 additional weeks is of no benefit to me. After so many orders from playasia, I didnt think i would land up in such a soup....

Rest is upto you Match( and Playasia). I know I have lost my money and trust on playasia.

Regards and all the best,

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-04 11:30:07 HKT

Dear Ashok,

I am sorry that we have to go through the 3 weeks investigation first by the post office and can only reship you through registered mail if it is confirmed to be lost. This is the step every customer must go through if they are missing some parcels and we hope you could understand the situation.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-05-01 17:57:18 HKT

Dear Match,

I dont know if you received my earlier mail. Please Re-ship me the item through the registered mail with the tracking number ASAP.

Please let me know by when shall i expect my re-shipped order to reach me...

Waiting for a response from your side...

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-04-30 15:09:53 HKT

Dear Ashok,

I am sorry that we must go through the investigation. We will refund you the money as store credit or reship the parcel if it is found to be lost after investigation. I can do an exception for you this time and ship you the item through registered mail without charging you more, and you can track it and get a refund if it is lost again, are you okay with it?

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-04-30 12:07:10 HKT

Dear Match,

You are expecting me to wait for another 3 weeks. Even you know, and I know as a fact that nothing will be done...as your post office will say that they have sent out the package and its out of their responsibility. And with this statement, I as the customer will be at the loosing end again.

Being an old customer of playasia and ordered many games, I suddenly have seem to lost all faith and trust in your system. If your company are concerned about customer satisfaction so much, you would have couriered me another copy of my order and let the investigation be carried out on the back end.

Asking the customer to wait for 3 additional weeks for an order that has already been delayed 3 weeks is ridiculous. How will i know what action has been taken at your end, and how am I assured that after the investigation I will get my order. Its another way of saying" Dear customer, you have lost your money to us, and now you dont get the order".

I know for a fact that your company wont even remember what my case is after 3 weeks.

I am giving you another opportunity to redeem yourself - courier me my order again so that the customer doesnt feel cheated. you can carry out the investigation on the back end.

Otherwise I will have to report the case with Hong Kong Consumer court.

Regards,

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-04-28 18:38:16 HKT

Dear Ashok,

We have confirmed that your address matches with the information in our profile. We will start the investigation with our local post office immediately but please note it might take up to 3 weeks for this process.

If between this time you have received your item please let us know. I kindly ask for your patience while we are investigating.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-04-28 16:55:06 HKT

As i mentioned in my earlier mail....i have checked with my local post office and no order from playasia is there with them...

My Postal Address is:

8 Munirka Marg Vasant Vihar New Delhi 110057 India

Please send me my order...

Waiting for a reply...

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-04-28 16:37:05 HKT

Dear Ashok,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com

I am very sorry to hear about this delay when delivering your order. Can you please kindly give us your postal address for verification to see if this matches up with the info we have on file?

Please also notice that sometimes items are held up by your local post office or customs service. If you haven't done so yet, we recommend you to ask your post office for assistance as well.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-04-28 11:53:29 HKT

With reference to the above mentioned order number, the order was dispatched from your location on the 6th of April 2009. On our subsequent mails, you had

mentioned that i would receive my order within 21 days from shipment date. Today being the 28th of April 2008, i have still not got my order.

I have checked with my local post office also, and they have also not received any parcel from playasia with my name.

I have ordered many times from you and your order always reached my address latest by the 15th day from the day it is shipped from your address.

However this time i have not received and it is already been 22 days. This is not expected of such a reputed company like yours.

I suggest you send me my order with in the next 5 days starting from today (28th April 2009), or I shall be left with no option but to report this case to the hongkong consumer court - on account of non delivery upon advance payment.

Waiting for a response from your side....

Ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-04-21 12:25:34 HKT

Dear Ashok,

The shipping time usually takes about 5-21 days. Please kindly wait for a few days more. The order should arrive soon.

Best regards,

Michelle

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-04-21 02:27:02 HKT

With reference to the above order number and our subsequent communication, i would like to like to inform you that I still have not received my order.

I have been a regular customer of playasia since over a year now...and i purchase all my games from playasia, and never has it taken so long for delivery.

As recommended by you in the last mail, I have waited for an additional 5 days and still no delivery.

So now what will be the next step from your side? Do i loose the money I paid you for the game?

Please advise ....

ashok

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-04-15 18:56:03 HKT

Dear Ashok,

The regular airmail shipment usually takes around 5 to 21 days to arrive to your destination. There's a chance that the parcel turns up within the next couple of days. In your case we'd still recommend you to wait a little bit longer. Thanks for your extended patience.

Best regards,

Kasel

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-04-15 18:54:36 HKT

Hello,

I have still not received this order, please can you check at your end and if possible let me know by when should i expect this order to be delivered to me...

Waiting for a response.....

How long should one wait before contacting PA for lost orders.

Earlier my order had arrived in 7 days itself but this one's taken over 12 days, i stay in Delhi.

Dude Read my post.....and your question will be answered.....but just to give you an answer really fast.....NEVER....

here is the post link ..

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index....st&p=375369

And the SAGA Continues....

lay-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-18 18:45:32 HKT

Dear Ashok,

We could re-ship the MGS4 to you with registered mail. The availability of the MGS4 marked in our website is 'usually ship within 5-15 days', that means the item is currently out of stock and we will get the re-stock from our supplier if the customer has ordered it. The time required for re-stock is estimated as 5-15 days according to our past experience. However, this time period cannot be guaranteed and sometimes delay of item re-stock can be happaned.

We will ship you the item once it is being re-stock. Since it has to wait for the re-stock of the item, if you have any other interested item that is in stock, we can change the order with it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Kasel

Play-Asia.com

Customer message from 2009-05-18 17:58:23 HKT

Dear Charlene Ng and Match,

I was almost certain, that you would give me this response that MGS4 is not available. Look, I ordered MGS4 for the PS3, I expect you to ship me MGS4. Its not my fault that you had a discount on MGS4 at that time, or some how the i never received my delivery.

After so much waiting, and even getting a promise from you that after investigation, we would reship the order to me. I think i Deserve MGS4.

Also telling me that the order is out of stock is incorrect. As clearly MGS4 is available as shown by your site. here is the link:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-77-...+4-70-1vgb.html

See, if you dont want to give me my order, even after my extended patience with you, TELL ME CLEARLY, that we are not interested in DELIVERING MY ORDER TO ME.

DONT GIVE ME FALSE HOPE. EVEN I HAVE A LIMIT OF TOLERATING YOUR EXCUSES.

By now I should have got a positive answer from you that you have shipped my MGS4 and here is the tracking number for the order.

But such regard for customer services, i guess you donot have for your customers.

I WANT YOU TO SHIP ME MY MGS4 ORDER WITH A DELIVERY TRACKING NUMBER.....and DONT TELL ME THE ORDER IS OUT OF STOCK< CUZ YOUR SITE SAYS SOMETHING ELSE...CHECK THE LINK I SENT YOU....

Waiting for you response....on whether you are interested in send me my order or not....

PLEASE RESPONSE ASAP....

ASHOK

Play-Asia.com Customer Support message from 2009-05-18 17:40:08 HKT

Dear Ashok,

I am sorry that the game you would like is out of stock already. Would you like to change to another item with the same price and I can ship you through registered mail without charging you anymore.

Best regards,

Match

Play-Asia.com

AGAIN I FEEL THEY ARE MISLEADING ME>>>>>>WAIT I AM CERTAIN ABOUT THIS>>>>>PLAYASIA is SH*T>>>>>>

dude these guys didnt even reply to the mails......where i abused the sh*t out of them.....just to keep my disgust off the charts.....i tell you man..... i some how had the feeling that these chinese buggers would fu*k up some time...... its too good to be true ...if they dont.......

Anyways..i think i am very pi**ed off with playasia.....and i should stop saying stuff about play asia...cuz it might influence other people on the forum who might be on their way on dealing with playasia.....

But in my opinion..... well.... they dont know what customer service is...

Like Mr. Russell Peters said.... InDIAN PEOPLE AND CHINESE PEOPLE cant work with each other.....(for Long)......

Very True....!!!

Please note... MY PLAYASIA Experience is my personal experience and opinion there off.... please dont take this as a basis that the company may do the same to other... My suggestion..... SPEND additional on FEDEX or other tracked mail services when buying order from PLayasia...

Thats all i can say....

I think you should calm down, there is no need to blame the entire Chinese for this. :devil:

And look at the bright side, they have offered to send another game with free premium shipping. It still sucks for putting you through all that, but at least you are not loosing the money.

I think you should calm down, there is no need to blame the entire Chinese for this. :unsure:

And look at the bright side, they have offered to send another game with free premium shipping. It still sucks for putting you through all that, but at least you are not loosing the money.

No premium shipping...dude.....normal shipping.....Registered Post....

Anyways....I dont care now if i get my MGS4 or not anymore.... i have written it off as a freakin loss... will wait for IVG Offers only....

Received my copy of Advent Children Complete limited edition today, ordered and shipped on 6th.

Package was in excellent condition and no customs were charged. However it was delivered at my neighbour's house. :unsure:

Korn, I have ordered 6-7 games from PA, and my XP with them has been excellent except on 2 occasions.

My copy of MC:LA arrived after friggin 42 days, it was dispatched by them and then Farcry which came after a month's time. And it turned out that there was no fault from their side, my local GPO was sitting on them.

In fact, when I approached them regarding the delayed deliveries they happily offered me store credit, which was also OK for me as I frequently order stuff from there and their Weekly specials are just too good. Once I received the copies I approached them and asked to close the case, and in return they sent me 1 discount code, happy ending of a rather sad episode for me. :huh:

The point they have mentioned about the out-of-stock stuff is totally valid. They are saying that it will usually ship with 5-15 days as they don't have it within them for immediate dispatch.

Take a chill pill and check with your GPO first. You might need to slip a 100rs. note there, don't sweat doing so.

Korn, I have ordered 6-7 games from PA, and my XP with them has been excellent except on 2 occasions.

My copy of MC:LA arrived after friggin 42 days, it was dispatched by them and then Farcry which came after a month's time. And it turned out that there was no fault from their side, my local GPO was sitting on them.

In fact, when I approached them regarding the delayed deliveries they happily offered me store credit, which was also OK for me as I frequently order stuff from there and their Weekly specials are just too good. Once I received the copies I approached them and asked to close the case, and in return they sent me 1 discount code, happy ending of a rather sad episode for me. :)

The point they have mentioned about the out-of-stock stuff is totally valid. They are saying that it will usually ship with 5-15 days as they don't have it within them for immediate dispatch.

Take a chill pill and check with your GPO first. You might need to slip a 100rs. note there, don't sweat doing so.

I already checked out at the post office....the post man who delivers all my games actually knows me for a long time.....he clearly mentioned that there is not such delivery and he also reconfirmed to me that he knew exactly what he was talking about....and described the regular playasia package to me....chalo will check with him again....

Archived