Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

Amalur finished :).. ....

I would give it 7/10.

Neo

Elder Scrolls + God of War combat + Fable art style = Amalur

sab top game ko mila ke bhi score sirf 7/10. :giggle::P

sounds interesting though....abhi toh yeh saab nahi lega....sala ME3 mera :puspa: kar diya hai...ekbaar yeh me3 ka phase khatam hojaye....phir sochta tha...

Neo

Elder Scrolls + God of War combat + Fable art style = Amalur

How is the game similar to ES ? I played the demo, found nothing similar, except that both are RPGs. I agree with Fable art work though. But fable's was much better IMO, it had a certain "childhood fantasy" charm to it ....

Mohit

Its poor man's Skyrim :P

How is the game similar to ES ? I played the demo, found nothing similar, except that both are RPGs

Lead designer of Morrowind and Oblivion is the lead designer of Amalur..

Iam talking abt this guy :P

How is the game similar to ES ? I played the demo, found nothing similar, except that both are RPGs. I agree with Fable art work though. But fable's was much better IMO, it had a certain "childhood fantasy" charm to it ....

This has no charm, no character. The game-play mechanic reminds me of dragon age2 (both the easy combat and the inventory with a junk bag, and recycled environments)

This is a game created because other rpgs were succeeding and a suit decided it made business sense. The game isnt cancerously bad, it just so average that it will permanantly lower ur standards when it comes to other things. Like the other day, the radio was playing a song from Bodyguard, and i did not bother to change the station. I blame this game for that.

This has no charm, no character. The game-play mechanic reminds me of dragon age2 (both the easy combat and the inventory with a junk bag, and recycled environments)

This is a game created because other rpgs were succeeding and a suit decided it made business sense. The game isnt cancerously bad, it just so average that it will permanantly lower ur standards when it comes to other things. Like the other day, the radio was playing a song from Bodyguard, and i did not bother to change the station. I blame this game for that.

oh come its not that bad plus there are of cool different environments in Amalur......Gameplay is nothing like Dragon Age 2...

Archived