Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

Maggie (Runaway Bride):

"Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me."

:wub: :wub: :wub:

c'mon!!! agony aunt run outta quotes to quote now??? havnt u quoted this somewhere on this forum already??

In a Teary Rain:-

Lady: Are you crying?

Dante: It's only the rain.

Lady: The rain already stopped.

Dante:Devils never Cry!

Lady : I see. " Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think? "

Dante: Maybe.

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. (1 of my fav. games from last gen.)

• Like 1

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math class. .............I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it is a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I get attached to people who care even a little about me. A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart. Yes, I'm a girl!!!!!

cute,girl,letter,love,sketch-7f2c473d8b04bec8c5cd9d5d8f801ee7_m.jpg

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math class. .............I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it is a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I get attached to people who care even a little about me. A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart. Yes, I'm a girl!!!!!

cute,girl,letter,love,sketch-7f2c473d8b04bec8c5cd9d5d8f801ee7_m.jpg

Yes, I'm a man. I touch things that say do not touchL. I laugh harder when someone farts. I walk into a room and say whats up dude even if its empty. I dream about femme fatale in math class. .............I lie sometimes about a friends parent being ill to get some time with the boys. I say it is a long story when its a really boring topic and i dont wanna talk about it. I burp a lot more than you think I do. I get attached to video games which i dont even play. A scratched video game box/Graphic novel iis as painful as a broken heart. Yes, I'm a man!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I'm a man. I touch things that say do not touchL. I laugh harder when someone farts. I walk into a room and say whats up dude even if its empty. I dream about femme fatale in math class. .............I lie sometimes about a friends parent being ill to get some time with the boys. I say it is a long story when its a really boring topic and i dont wanna talk about it. I burp a lot more than you think I do. I get attached to video games which i dont even play. A scratched video game box/Graphic novel iis as painful as a broken heart. Yes, I'm a man!!!

True true. :rofl:

Read this on fb today....liked it, re-posting here for the parents on IVG:

There comes a point in your life when 'FUN' no longer means clubbing and being out til 4am! It means Disney movies, family dinners, bedtime stories, long cuddles, a sometimes messy house and sleeping by 10pm. Becoming a parent doesn't change you, it makes you realize that the little people that you created deserve the very best of your time!

Edited by Ne0
  • Like 1

There comes a point in your life when 'FUN' no longer means clubbing and being out til 4am! It means Disney movies, family dinners, bedtime stories, long cuddles, a sometimes messy house and sleeping by 10pm. Becoming a parent doesn't change you, it makes you realize that the little people that you created deserve the very best of your time!

Thats super stuff there mate ..

A gud one Neo, Worthy enough to send to every parent. :)