Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies, know more today about the world than I knew yesterday. And along the way, lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Reddit

There just cannot be any other way for a man to propose a woman he madly loves..

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

- When Harry Met Sally

"Bad decisions make good stories."

"LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say"."

"How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?"

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.''

"There is a great need for sarcasm font."

"Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!"

"There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far."

:D :D :D :D