The Tazo Thread

abhi90

• 2 weeks later...

did any 1 have those hexagon tazos of star wars

they were awsome i had 6 of those and 1 pentagon tazo too

freak i wish i could show em off...gave them to my nephew who obviously had no use fr them after owninag a ds at 5 a psp at 10 and a ps3 at 12

changing times

• 10 months later...

i used to collect matchbox covers....ship brand, cycle brand, ......

great hobby.

+1 same here.. I remember picking up matchboxes from railway stations as train passed from one state to another :fear: to have to variety.. and we used to play tash with them.. good old days :wub:

• 2 years later...

OMG Abhinit. :hug: I have over 200 tazos myself alongwith a Lays Tazo tube. tongue.gifWe used to exchange these with one another back in school. biggrin.gif I also have many of those Center Fresh Cricket Cards , infact all of them 1 to 150. :fear:baf5c398.jpgfbe26388.jpg

Hi Joy,

Do you still have those Centerfresh cricket cards?

What all cards do you have from # 1-40?

PM me.

Thanks,

Anosh

Where I lived, these Tazos whatever never picked up. In which year did these become popular?

We used to collect WWE stickers/cards and those cricket cards which came free with chewing gums. Never remember collecting these.

• 3 years later...

Hey guys...i m interested in( looney tunes master tazo..tiny toon tazos)or centre fresh cards especially...i too have a lot of unique stuff...we can trade or i will buy....i need these very much ...so we can atleast share our stuff ....i have alot of variety regarding every stuff

Did you sign up just to post that along with your number on a public forum? Holy crap, we have a big fan of Tazo here.

As for Tazo Pickers, I always got the same ones. L6WtlsG.png

Where I lived, these Tazos whatever never picked up. In which year did these become popular?

We used to collect WWE stickers/cards and those cricket cards which came free with chewing gums. Never remember collecting these.

Not sure about the world, but here it picked up in the late 90s. Looney Tunes, Simpsons, Space Jam, Pokémon, etc,. It went to shite and got boring when they moved to sports Tazos.

Not sure if still active. Last I saw were Angry Birds Tazos few years back with in-game codes to unlock and bull shite. L6WtlsG.png

Reply@joe cool

Buddy i coolected everything

.i need some things to complete my colection...

Dats why posting on public forum..secondly..i also have centre fresh cricket cards..big fun cards...etc...

Hey guys...i m interested in( looney tunes master tazo..tiny toon tazos)or centre fresh cards especially...i too have a lot of unique stuff....we can trade or i will buy....i need these very much ...so we can atleast share our stuff ....i have alot of variety regarding every stuff

I want some tazos from the pic posted by joy....

Reply@JOY

.sir i newd few tazos from ur collection to complete mine....
We can trade or i wl buy....I COLLECT COINS
..TAZOS..CARDS...U CAN CHOOSE ANYTHING...
Reply me asap

The first tazo I got was that a Looney Tunes one in a Lays Packet. Must have been in 1998-99. It was one with Bugs Bunny, and I had another one was a multipiture card with Daffy and something else. I don't remember because I lost them after a week or so.

I began seriously collecting during the Pokémon craze from 2003 onwards. I have lost all of those, only the TCG cards and Pokémon game cartridges left from me collection.

I also had some WB tazos, one I specifically remember was of Batman Animated Series, where Batman has holes in his cape. I used to collect those rectangle pokemon jenga cards that came with Uncle Chips and also got an album with that. But my parents threw them away as a punishment of getting low marks in school. :rant:

Archived