Bungie: Microsoft deserves respect

dullu

Gamers don't buy 360 to play Forza or Fable..they buy it for Halo and Gears best TPS ever :).. Who d f**k will buy it to play multiplatform games ? lol

All this while you were talking rubbish supporting Xbox and now! :doh:

Gears and Halo is never the only reason for some one to buy a Xbox,they are major things but still even the XBL,as snake said the imprvised performance of Multi Plats is also another major important thing.

Dude there is no such thing as "some rights". Get your facts straight boyo. Either you own rights to the franchise or you don't own it at all. All that MS have are the publishing rights which is subject to a contractual agreement (read: they can't publish it forever and there are exit clauses for both parties). And ffs there are a bunch of us who bought the damn thing to play Forza or Fable (as in my case along with Lost Odyssey and the fact that multi-plat games are better, plus XBLA > PSN for original content).

I don't have to say a word when this exists:

telnmksa.jpeg

Repped for lolz

I bought the Xbox 360 for Forza :(

peace

You won't believe it....I bought the console and there was a bundle with it.... Forza 2/Viva pinata. I though the pinata game must be good and the GT game must be another one of those :yawn: I asked a couple of friends and they said that it's okayish

When I played it.....I was like :majesty: Legendary....just legendary. I'm sooooo happy that I got the console. Else I would've missed out on FM :panic:

Archived