Bungie: Microsoft deserves respect

dullu

Seriously?

I didn't know that.

Sony just released the first Blu ray player in Japan. There is a board of 19 companies who have rights to it and it is possible for new members to join. Just google Blu ray Disc Association.

Mark Rein

Here's a Wikipedia link in case you don't know who that is.

peace

That not vaild proof, u need proof from the "sources"!!!!

Mark Rein

Here's a Wikipedia link in case you don't know who that is.

peace

..just check your link... again :wallbash: .I want to know abt that so called deal........ :lol:

@ We own Gears and we can do anything?? ... :rofl: .O really ? They can't do sh*t...Gears = Xbox franchise forever.Period.MS also owns some rights in Gears.

.Remedy also saying we own AW and can do anything we want but look now they are saying MGS will publish AW2 :rofl:

Dude MS also have some rights in Gears franchise......

^A GEARS GAME ON PS3 IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE ... MS owns the some rights of Gears franchise...MGS guys works closely with Epic on every Gears game development... MS knows the important and power of Gears franchise...360 is all abt Halo and Gears man .Gamers buy 360 for these two games or else 360 has nothing....

Mass Effect 2 case is different..Bioware is owned by EA now..Epic is not owned by any studio...

^A GEARS GAME ON PS3 IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE ... MS owns the some rights of Gears franchise...MGS guys works closely with Epic on every Gears game development... MS knows the important and power of Gears franchise...360 is all abt Halo and Gears man .Gamers buy 360 for these two games or else 360 has nothing....

:roflroll: :roflroll:

Gamers don't buy 360 to play Forza or Fable..they buy it for Halo and Gears best TPS ever :).. Who d f**k will buy it to play multiplatform games ? lol

Actually a lot of people do, since they perform a bit better than the PS3 version or maybe they prefer XBL over PSN for MP

Mass Effect 2 case is different..Bioware is owned by EA now..Epic is not owned by any studio...

Zodka saying truth about 3shitty. No fanboyism at all. How did that happen? :O :O :O

Me fanboy ? i was never a fanboy :ranting: ..I support both console..I like both 360 nd ps3 :bigyellowgrin:

Oh yea AW srry..This one gr8 game on 360 which is different nd unique..i have high hopes from Crytek's exclusive also :wOOtjumpy:

Hemant

You bought 360 for Gears and i also bought it for Gears..Afty bought it for Halo and MT bought it for...............(insert anything you want) :bigyellowgrin:

Abey Chor....

You own a 360 dude don't bash it :furious:

Me fanboy ? i was never a fanboy :ranting: ..I support both console..I like both 360 nd ps3 :bigyellowgrin:

Oh yea AW srry..This one gr8 game on 360 which is different nd unique..i have high hopes from Crytek's exclusive also :wOOtjumpy:

Hemant

You bought 360 for Gears and i also bought it for Gears..Afty bought it for Halo and MT bought it for...............(insert anything you want) :bigyellowgrin:

Abey Chor....

You own a 360 dude don't bash it :furious:

:rofl:

your whole post reeks of fanboyism, dude.. oh, and i m not bashing any console.. but calling xbox 360 a 3shitty always sounds funny when all i own is a 3shitty. :P

Archived