Music Discussion Thread

Chaztin

Jal upcoming new album Boondh track: Sajni awesome track...

Check this video out cant believe anyone in India and Pak could pull off such an awesome video totally international standards...

By the way this video is from a pak director 25yrs of age...

Yes i released their previous album called Aadat top seller sold nearly 1.5 lac copies of it made super bucks for my company on it.. and got promoted :jumpy: they are the guys who made the famous hit tracks for Mukesh Bhatt Woh Lamhey & Aadat + they won the Mtv Asia Awards held in Thailand was there with them had super fun there... Catergory: Favorite Indian Artist via online vote. Won against big giants Asha Bhosle, Sonu Nigam,Rabbi Shergill to name a few...

^^ Thanks Vinit The band was my find by the way...

Next one this band called Roxen's album they are guys who sung Toh Phir Aao & Tera Mera Rishta (Lead Singer Mustafa Zahid) for Mukesh Bhatt's - Awarapan will send you a unreleased copy before release. :P

i loved the band called Junoon. my favorite Indian band.

Junoon is a Pakistani Band.. One of the best must say unfortunately they have broken up... The lead singer is the king of rock scene in pakistan Ali Azmat... Met him in Pakistan during my visit in talks with him regarding his new album...

Today's Hip hop is pretty shaite.

Not necessarily. I love old school hip-hop as much as any (with it) child of the 80's/90's but there's a lot of good stuff coming out today as well. I can name a few to get you started: Lupe Fiasco, Brother Ali, The Roots, Talib Kweli, Jurassic 5, Digable Planets, The Beastie Boys, I could go on. I should also say that rap isn't my primary area of knowledge/expertise/interest so you may be able to dig up many more indie acts that can rap circles round 50 Cent, eminem and all the other wannabe's. The key to indie music is it doesn't find you, you find it. Like Explosions in the Sky from my last post. And Public Enemy are still going strong, what else do we need? :nerves:

Today's Hip hop is pretty shaite.

Not necessarily. I love old school hip-hop as much as any (with it) child of the 80's/90's but there's a lot of good stuff coming out today as well. I can name a few to get you started: Lupe Fiasco, Brother Ali, The Roots, Talib Kweli, Jurassic 5, Digable Planets, The Beastie Boys, I could go on. I should also say that rap isn't my primary area of knowledge/expertise/interest so you may be able to dig up many more indie acts that can rap circles round 50 Cent, eminem and all the other wannabe's. The key to indie music is it doesn't find you, you find it. Like Explosions in the Sky from my last post. And Public Enemy are still going strong, what else do we need? :)

Wannabes ??

50 Cent - yes

Eminem - HELL NO !!