xbox 360 controller repairs

dullu

Ok,

so i got the spring for the right bumper on my controller kinda loose, and since my console is almost 10 months old; M$ wont replace the controller :(

Anyone knows/does xbox accessories repairs in Bangalore? :(

Thx

dullu

Ok,

so i got the spring for the right bumper on my controller kinda loose, and since my console is almost 10 months old; M$ wont replace the controller :(

Anyone knows/does xbox accessories repairs in Bangalore? :(

Thx

dullu

Ahan? u got the controller with the console rite? & console is only 10months old which means 2 months warranty is still left so why wont MS replace it?

The manual says that warranty on everything but the console is merely 90 days :(

dude!

Even for accessories 1 years warranty is there,i got mine replaced in the 11month for just a minor reason :puspa:

So call customer care & place ur complain saying the LT or RT button is not working & they wil replace it for u :)

& next time dont read manuals :chair:

:blink:

:lol: they do have a years warranty :puspa:

Nope. The policy has changed. Every Xbox 360 accessory now has only 90 days warranty. I had just called them to replace my wired controller which was around 11 month old and they said that it was not a 1 year warranty any more. It used to be a 1 year warranty.

Nope. The policy has changed. Every Xbox 360 accessory now has only 90 days warranty. I had just called them to replace my wired controller which was around 11 month old and they said that it was not a 1 year warranty any more. It used to be a 1 year warranty.

When did the policy change they said? i got my controller replaced 2-3weeks back when it was i think 8th month of the 1st year..

What the hell? Did you call the 360 Tech Support team? I called them around a month back and it was the last month before my warranty got over. They said it's a 90 day replacement warranty. I even escalated it to someone higher, but the same response came back. What process did you use to get it replaced?

Archived