Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Saw the first six minutes of The Dark knight.

This movie will be epic. 18th cant come soon enough.

Whoa.. tell me about it! Best joker intro. :)

For the clueless folk, the 6min Warner distributed trailer is available at all the usual places.

Edited by arun360

@arun:

eden-log-affiche.jpg

Edit: And pay no attention to the IMDB rating. Why the universe conspired to allow such a disproportionate number of morons to vote this particular film down is beyond me.

And regarding severance, you really should watch the extras on the DVD. Imagine the oddball Eastern Europeans in the film actually being a part of the crew. Its insanely funny in a WTF sort of way.

Edited by keyofx

Saw Kung Fu Pandey - ooops - Panda last night. Definitely must watch. Haven't laughed this much in ages. The kung fu is simply brilliant - imagine the best most awesomest moves you can - and they have been depicted in furry / feathery brilliance. The script is really really funny and has a brilliant cast. Definitely a must watch - gets a solid 4 bamboo shoots out of 5.

PS. PVR in all its brilliance. The movie is supposed to start at 7.10 pm. We sit at 7.05 pm and the movie starts but there is still some weird song from Jaane Tu playing. The actual audio starts after a few minutes so the first part of the movie is lost. The theatre audience is shouting, the usher is waving at the projector guy but to no avail. Lot of people go up and complain. 15 minutes have gone by and everyone is resigned to watching, and the screen switches off! They actually started the movie over again after 20 mins!

more weekend fun:

Is Harold and Kumar 2 coming to India? That would be AMAZING!

Loved the first part. I was actually waiting for the DVD release, but if it's coming to theaters, then I'll defo watch it.

Edited by Ψ BarnacleBrainBrant Ψ
please dont quote images.

@Abhishek & nanunem: Don't bother waiting for the Indian release unless you'd enjoy watching just half the movie. I recommend the unrated version for optimal levels of cringe and disgust.

Watched Kung-fu Panda. I thought it was absolute genius! But of course i love all Jack Black movies. Also watched Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (cant believe that i hadnt watched it till now) - Brilliant movie! Very artistically created.

btw, guys harold and kumar 2 has been released on dvd in the US. So if anybody wants to get a copy... nows the time

Just been reading the reviews of The Dark Knight.

Shouldnt have done that

Now I can wait :cry5:

P.S. Does anyone have a good quality version of the 7 minute intro sequence ? I've seen all that youtube cam capture crap.

saw the people vs. larry flynt. pretty good film, ed norton, woody harrelson, but the surprise was Courtney Love.SHE CAN ACT.SHE CAN !!its true, i mean you cant look away from her in most of her scenes-holds her own against the rest of the cast.