Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I think SRK needs to do a good film now, been a long time. this comes from a huge SRK fan, huge and lonely SRK fan in a family and friend circle who are obsessed with Salman, who is fondly called bhai by all of them

and wearing a being human shirt now

c'mon Shahrkh, do a chak de or Swades again, I beg you

THIS THIS THIS so f**king much. Unlike everyone I like SRK. Absolutely loved Don 2, but he has gone completely nuts sighning movies like chennai express. He is a very fine actor IMO. I think he needs to do some negative role but actors these days only want to be heroes.

Also, SRK gives much much more charity than any of the actor of bollywood (at least compared to most of them) Salman Khan is not even close to him in terms of charity. He just don't show it. Yet by some random fb posts and his advertising on TV channels, Salman is made people to believe that he some kind of 'helper of poor people'.

Hehehe super mama! We were all spared this time, it hasn't released in Tamil nadu yet :D

I read somewhere that it has lot of scenes underlining the political aspirations of Vijay, is that true??

Yup lots. Hope he comes. Atleast he'll stop making movies.