Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I tried watching it but the starting was pretty boring. Literally the first 15 min was chit chat in a pub. Will give it another try I guess.

Trust me the chit chat is key to the entire movie and by the end you will be going "no f**king way" in more ways than one :lol:

Saw Predestination - Absolutely LOVED IT!!! what a surprise! I had absolutely no idea what the movie was about and man I am happy I didn't read or watched any trailers of this movie. I didn't even know the genre, just guessed that its a thriller bacause on the name. Some scenes were excellent and the direction was excellent too. Background score added A LOT to the movie. A very well made thriller IMO.

My favorite scene was in the exact middle of the movie when

it is revealed that its about time-travel and Jane and John are the same person

I would've easily guessed if I had read the plot on IMDB or watched any trailers. Good thing I didn't know the genre. Ending was predictable for me (or you can say the usual stuff in the second half) since I knew what to expect from the first half but still second half was also pretty well handled. I suggest to watch this movie without reading anything. You can call it usual stuff but it worked for me.

Man, I was shocked when Ethan Hawke Showed the time-machine to John. I was like What The Hell is time machine doing in this movie. Then came the awesome scene :D

Edited by dante77
  • Like 1

Saw Predestination - Absolutely LOVED IT!!! what a surprise! I had absolutely no idea what the movie was about and man I am happy I didn't read or watched any trailers of this movie. I didn't even know the genre, just guessed that its a thriller bacause on the name. Some scenes were excellent and the direction was excellent too. Background score added A LOT to the movie. A very well made thriller IMO.

My favorite scene was in the exact middle of the movie when

it is revealed that its about time-travel and Jane and John are the same person

I would've easily guessed if I had read the plot on IMDB or watched any trailers. Good thing I didn't know the genre. Ending was predictable for me (or you can say the usual stuff in the second half) since I knew what to expect from the first half but still second half was also pretty well handled. I suggest to watch this movie without reading anything. You can call it usual stuff but it worked for me.

Man, I was shocked when Ethan Hawke Showed the time-machine to John. I was like What The Hell is time machine doing in this movie. Then came the awesome scene :D

Seriously one of the better time travel mindf**ks that came out recently.

it was predictable but just f**king trying to wrap your head around the fact that the baby, Jane, John and Ethan's character and the bomber are all the same person. And finally what came first the chicken or the egg :lol:

it was predictable but just f**king trying to wrap your head around the fact that the baby, Jane, John and Ethan's character and the bomber are all the same person. And finally what came first the chicken or the egg :lol:

Movie is a perfect example of

f**k yourself :bigyellowgrin:

SHOCKING NEWS: The dinosaurs from Jurassic Park are NOT scientifically accurate. Smart people are having a fit over their depiction in the new Jurassic World trailer and took to Twitter to vent.

https://www.facebook.com/UPROXX/posts/10152896768236337

Some comments are pretty funny!

I know. Seems like time travel movies are getting better and better.

Sent from my Nexus 4