Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Watched Enemy. Jake Gyllenhaal was awesome in the movie. Really great mystery thriller. I did not understand the movie clearly so i had to read various theories on the Internet to understand it properly. I really liked Chris Stuckmann's explanation of the movie but there were a few other theories on the Internet that were equally fascinating. Overall great movie. 8/10.

Watched 3 movies in last 1 week

Inside Out - Amazing movie , amazing concept..Really entertaining and funny..Must watch for almost everyone

Run All night - Decent movie..But Liam Neeson should stop making action movies , he's old..

Baahubali -Very good movie , part of 1st half is boring.But 2nd half is executed very well.The vfx are spectacular for an Indian movie.
All the actors have done excellent job , even if the role is small.The ending i thot was really good..

Baahubali -Very good movie , part of 1st half is boring.But 2nd half is executed very well.The vfx are spectacular for an Indian movie.

All the actors have done excellent job , even if the role is small.The ending i thot was really good..

What are your thoughts on - "Tum ek ladki ho aur main ek ladka hoon" scene :rofl:

Jiss style se wo bola meri hansi hi nahi ruki :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

What are your thoughts on - "Tum ek ladki ho aur main ek ladka hoon" scene :rofl:

Jiss style se wo bola meri hansi hi nahi ruki :rofl:

The whole romantic part was boring actually..

I watched it in telugu , so no bad voice acting :P

How is the voice of Ramya Krishna (the queen) in hindi ? I thought she has acted really well , even her dialogues were very good..

1336287064121560612.gif

Damn son ! Like i needed any more reason to love Gal Gadot.

I love that look on her face when she gets knocked back. She just shrugs it off and has that look like "you done ****ed up n****" !
Loving every bit of her ;)