Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Not that old. Not older than Munna Bhai.

Weakest. I wouldn't say so. Have you even seen. Angels and demons movies. Even though I liked both Da Vinci and Angels and Demons, I would call those his weakest. Yet to see inferno.

Inferno is definitely his weakest yet. I dunno why he keeps doing these shitty Dan Brown movies.

Golden Globes 2017: 7 Golden Globes for La La Land.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Sully was not that good.. I would not categorize it as a "must watch".. It can be categorized as a "good" movie.. I found it similar to A hologram for the king.. Both were good..

Also saw suicide squad recently, the casting of will smith for deadshot was terrible.. The new joker was good but overall I did feel like 2hrs of my time were wasted.. Would not recommend it to anyone..

Same with x-men apocalypse.. But it was a tad bit better than suicide squad..

Look at Cyborg's crotch. :rofl: Jokes aside, they all look completely different from each other. It's going to be very interesting to see their fighting style. Hope the action is as good as the warehouse sequence in Batman v Superman.

15966236_1304593939600749_21634396697460

Watched Dont Breathe last night. Phenomenal movie. Was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie and there were numerous moments where I freaked the hell out, including yelping out at one point (probably the last time I did that was the 1st or 2nd Paranormal Activity film). Oh, and there were no scare jumps. It was all organic because of the tension.

Watched Dont Breathe last night. Phenomenal movie. Was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie and there were numerous moments where I freaked the hell out, including yelping out at one point (probably the last time I did that was the 1st or 2nd Paranormal Activity film). Oh, and there were no scare jumps. It was all organic because of the tension.

hmmmm :scratchchin:

organic as in? did it flow straight outta tension?

hmmmm :scratchchin:

organic as in? did it flow straight outta tension?

Absolutely.

The way its shot is excellent. And the music and sound editing really create an incredible atmosphere. Coupled with the fact that the entire movie happens in a relatively small space, makes you even more tense.

So finally got around to watching two of the best movies this year....

1. Dangal : Excellent performances all around. 2nd half could've been better had they toned down the melodrama by a notch. Overall: 8/10.

2. Kirik party (Kannada): Packed with humor, drama and fun in a stylish package , makes you nostalgic of your college days. One of the better Kannada (maybe even South) movies to come out in recent times. Overall: 9/10.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

The way its shot is excellent. And the music and sound editing really create an incredible atmosphere. Coupled with the fact that the entire movie happens in a relatively small space, makes you even more tense.

Just finished watching Don't Breathe. Really good movie. If there is one flaw its that like in most other horror movies, the characters make dumb decisions. I was actually rooting for the owner of the house rather than the completely unlikable trio of robbers.

If you don't care whether the characters die or not, it does kill the tension a little bit. Overall I'll give it an 8/10.