Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I don't like it at all. Never thought one can ruin Blanchett's appearance.

Isn't Valkyrie blonde? Blonde Brunnhilde, no? Why is Thor in short hair? Everything seems just off.

dnMd1O5.jpg

mFlzx32.jpg

P0cm4S9.jpg

At least Loki is being Loki.

TUpQFpD.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel

Lol Thor has long hair in the movie for sure..this is after he gets imprisoned and his Mjölnir gets taken away! The director's last movie was one of the best movies of 2016 so I'm not at all worried for his take on Thor. :)

Look who's back finally! Hyped :punk:

thor-ragnarok-mark-ruffalo-chris-hemswor

Edited by Archit

Saw Logan. Genuinely shocked (and pleased) it made it past the censors seemingly uncut. Because the violence is absof**kinglutely bananas.

I wont spoil much but its a hell of a send off for Logan/Jackman. When he said he was done with the character I wasn't really sure why he would do that, he doesnt look that old and could easily get a few more films out in the Xmen-verse. But watching Logan you get why, its a perfect exclamation mark. This is where he can say goodbye. And while I would absolutely geek out like a little fangirl if he ever shows up as wolverine in another film again, I think it would also cheapen this film's ending a little.

Everybody take note. This is how you do grim, dark and depressing superhero films. Its brutal and depressing and its redemptive moments are absolutely earned.

My only complain (and its not even with this movie) is that we only got one film like this. :(

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 2

One of the reasons why Logan is a masterpiece is because it's a standalone film.The movie didn't give a f**k about setting up a new universe/franchise.They kept it grounded and it worked great!

Logan Blu-ray May Include Deleted Scene About Jean Grey

http://screenrant.com/logan-deleted-scene-jean-grey/

ah few more months until BluRay release!It might include a black and white version as well.

Edited by Archit