Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

As it stands, gal gadot had a funny accent and she was finding it tough to act, you put this bakri there and all you will get is pouts. 

Edited by AtheK

Yup spoiled the entire mood of every scene in which was in in Rockstar.
I kinda liked Gal Gadot's accent. Had a kind of alien feel to it. But yes, she finds it hard to act but she improved a lot.
At least she was not rotdu like Henry cavill. Btw it has surpassed Man of steel and iron man domestic earnings and will cross BvS earnings as well.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Even apna WhiteWolf rants better then Henry cavil.

Ya as I said they are earning good money in box office and that is what matters, point is that it's near impossible to watch this movie again, or for that matter pretty much all super hero movies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Funny thing is I can rewatch the Michael Keaton Batman movies and Christopher Reeves Superman movies multiple times and still not get bored. Also The dark knight is one movie I have watched multiple times. 

I guess the best thing about the dark knight was that although a superhero movie, it had real life characters with no extraordinary powers. Majority of the movie I guess can be shot without CG. I agree on the dark knight, even I can watch it multiple times. 

• Like 1

Yep. Batman movies are more than a just superhero movie. Have even watched The Dark Knight Rises so many times and yet never bored. 

The Dark Knight belongs in the hall of fame. 

• Like 1

Yeah but I can get my fill of "retired guy with a deadly past fighting for revenge/rescue" in like 50 other films. No one makes Jackie like films though. :/

Its a trade. Not sure if its a good one. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

New posters:

Spider Man poster seems to be trying too hard. Is that really an official one?

Also holy sh*t , Dunkirk is in JULY! I was thinking it is around Sept-Nov