Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Justice League is good and pretty fun to watch. The second half is where it picks up. The first half is definitely choppy and brought down with the burden of setting up of characters. The movie is totally for the action and superhero moments.

The story is wafer thin and I think only people who follow comics or know a bit of the backstory can appreciate it. It might be hard for newcomers. And the scope I felt was very small for a teamup movie. Holy sh*t the best sequence was the above discussed spoiler.

Too bad I saw every trailer, kinda ruined it.

Overall, pretty fun movie. Not amazing but very good. Wish the action scenes were much longer

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Yeah its a really cool moment in the movie so its a spoiler. Added warning, be careful about spoilers.

Also pretty good movie, but the editing and pacing is all over the place. You can tell the large part of the movie is lying somewhere on the cutting floor. 
the original lord snyder cut was 2 hours 55 minutes.. a lot of it was removed and the reshoots which took place were to connect the scenes to make everything seem connected after leaving a lot of it out.. wb and snyder definitely have had a fallout and snyder was shown the door.. we probably will never see the extended cut aswell.. may be 10 more minutes like suicide squad but definitely wont be on the level of bvs ue.. wb dont deserve to be holding dc license.. :/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Dude,  Warner Bros owns DC comics. 
Seriously, the movie is very good and could use 20 more minutes of build up. The scene shifts in First half were very abrupt. 
Also, the superman mustache cgi was really, really terrible. 
Jason Momoa was brilliant as aquaman. He turned a quite tame and boring character into an absolute badass and oozing with charisma. 
All others were pretty good, too but special mention goes to Jason. 
I think I now have a crush on wonder woman. 
Also, no more Emo Supes. Yay. 
okay had no idea haha..
all this low runtime mandates are coz they get more shows so they can get more moolah.. idiots..

Momoa/Aquaman needs his own movie.

Also you know you're surrounded by millennials in the movie hall when movie makes a Pet Sematary joke, twice, and nobody laughs.
his movie is already in the works.. directed by james wan.

13 minutes ago, sobbii said:

his movie is already in the works.. directed by james wan.

Cool. Would've loved a Flash movie too if I wasn't so bored by that soppy TV show.

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Can confirm. Am millenial. Didn't get joke. 

You need to read that book, pronto.

4 hours ago, Star Lord said:

‘Justice League’ Heading for Disappointing $95 Million Opening

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-box-office-opening-weekend-below-estimates-1202617685/

Damn WB really messed up.

They shouldn't get away with mediocrity again and again. 

Finished watching the movie, except the flash scenes, and cute looking wonder woman, not much to be found here. 

It's not a boring movie, but trailers have given away so much already. 6/10

Saw Justice League and was disappointed. There was one stand out scene midway through the movie which I thoroughly enjoyed but other than that it was mediocre. Character interaction was fun but suffered a bit due to lack of standalone movies for Aquaman and Flash. They have so much content in DC mythology written and storyboarded in form of comic books/animated series/games and this is the best they come up with? 

I also didn't enjoy Thor: Ragnarok as much as others so maybe my interest in comic book movies is on the wane.