Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Agent Coulson and Ronan the Accuser from GOTG confirmed to appear in Captain Marvel!

The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

On 3/27/2018 at 9:52 AM, waveking said:

Watched Winter Soldier again. This movie is goddamn masterpiece. We are really lucky to have Russo Bros directing 2 Avengers films. 

So good....

15 minutes ago, sobbii said:

have always said and still maintain.. winter soldier is the best marvel movie till date..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

For me, Doctor Strange is the best Marvel movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adity said:

The movie was something special. It turned Captain America from lame clown to bad a*s action hero over the course of 2.5 hours. Captain America is my personal favorite hero in MCU right now. 

You took the words right out of my mouth! The way Marvel has handled Captain America is amazing. Making Cap stronger than his comic version was genius as it makes for a good fit in MCU.

Same is true for Ironman. And GotG. And Thor. And Antman. None of them were A listers. Most people hadnt even heard of them and now they are household names. 

Marvel did so much with so little. The dont even have the full rights to their biggest stars (Xmen, Spidey and Hulk) and they still carved out their own space. 

Compare that with DC f**king up the unf**kupable.  

• Like 2

Yup. Kudos to marvel for that. No one in India had any idea who Iron man was and now even ladies know the name, many of them are fan. Actors like RDJ and Chris Evans are equally praiseworthy for making the role believable.

Black Panther, I think it is also enjoying a good time of release. Many people are watching it just because they want to go prepared for Avengers. Billion dollars from Black panther is something marvel didn't even of.

• Like 1