Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

9 hours ago, KJD said:

:wallbash:

B*nC**d, Phaphdaa ane Theplaa ocha hataa stereotype karvaa maate !! ?? 

Have Garbaa stereotype karo.

Ane ochu pade to pachi Next movie banaao Keri na ras par. That too ... khao keri no ras with phaphdaa and theplaa and Gaathiya in Navratri, and pachi prem ma pado , ane pachi khavdaavya karo Undhiyu phaphdaa and theplaa and keri no ras badhaa ne. 

Su laaa ... 

English please.

Was on the way for Hereditary when disaster struck. Heavy rain, car in front braked suddenly. I braked and managed to stop about 2 meters from his rear. Guy behind didn't and smashed into my rear, pushing me into the car in front. My first accident, and I managed to get both my front and back damaged. What a horror show. :(

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Was on the way for Hereditary when disaster struck. Heavy rain, car in front braked suddenly. I braked and managed to stop about 2 meters from his rear. Guy behind didn't and smashed into my rear, pushing me into the car in front. My first accident, and I managed to get both my front and back damaged. What a horror show. :(

Whoa hope you're OK.

I want to make a GTS joke so badly tho :P 

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Whoa hope you're OK.

I want to make a GTS joke so badly tho :P 

Guy behind should get a SR E, but I ended up with 20 sec penalty ??

Edited by Walker

3 hours ago, Walker said:

So how's your front and rear now, sore? :P

21 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Wanted to see this but apparently it's been butchered pretty bad by the censor board.

Woahh...wasnt aware of this...thanks for posting about it. Was planning on going to watch it tomorrow...guess will have to skip it.