Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Biopics are usually made on achievers 
not apologetic personalities 

I don’t think there has ever been a true official Biopic on someone like that 

if you talk about adaptations on Dark Characters before 
ppl like Dawood,Rajan,Abu Salem,Bal Thakrey have all been glorified to a much larger extent in the past 
& the movies did exceptionally well with no one complaining 
maybe coz they weren’t official biopics & weren’t targeting print or satellite media in anyway 

No one pointed finger on glorification of Mafia or Politics....where proper crimes against innocents are involved 
That is just my opinion dude, don't take it seriously, and for the record, I never liked biopics on Dawood etc or even Dhoni either. The filmmakers have a freedom to make anything they want but what I don't like, is that they exclusively go for sh*t.

Even Catch Me if You Can glorified the scheming part, but they made it intentionally funnier, like how stupid or ignorant people can be in certain situations. Here, it was cringeworthy and no one in real life would act like Sonam or her mom's characters and all the talks of "ghapa ghap" and sleeping with friend's girlfriend and then questioning her character cheapens the overall effect. If the majority of the audience like that, that's a shame.

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Salman Khan is genuinely a crap human being 

his vibes & body language are genuinely that of an arrogantly thankless prick 

he shouldn’t be compared to Sanjay Dutt I feel 

what he did with those ppl on footpath just coz he wanted a high night is genuinely a crime that is much worse than Sanjay Dutt getting hold of a gun to protect his family from threatening rioters 

Dutt admitted his Crime & served full 5 years for his mistake which thankfully didn’t do any harm to any individual 

If Salman walks free after killing human beings then that is genuinely not fair 

Par movie. Phir bhi 400 cr kamayegi bhai.. 

• Like 1

rumours anything gets an article nowadays.. its been debunked already that while the scenes were written they were never shot..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Finished Interstellar again.

That Ending Chills :panic:

The Docking Scene :panic:

The Music :panic:

Those tears :panic:

The Science :panic:

Gargantua Spectacle :panic:

Dammit the experience of watching Interstellar :cry:

Exception in Movie Making :majesty:

• Like 1

Finished Interstellar again.

That Ending Chills :panic:

The Docking Scene :panic:

Those tears :panic:

The Science :panic:

Gargantua Spectacle :panic:

Dammit the experience of watching Interstellar :cry:

Exception in Movie Making :majesty:
Ending is a bit stretched, otherwise it's a great film. I remember when I saw it in theatre, during the ending when MM steals a plane/ship to go and search for Anne...one of the fellow sitting nearby me, shouted "Ab to mar jaa bkl." [emoji23][emoji23]

Best Buy will offer an exclusive steelbook with its cover featuring only Thanos (Josh Brolin) as he wields the Infinity Gauntlet and a complete set of Infinity Stones. Best Buy’s steelbook includes a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc, a Blu-ray disc, and a digital code, and is available to pre-order for $34.99.

Target will offer their own exclusive gift set, featuring the Blu-ray and a bonus gift of an Infinity WarIron Man Target exclusive Funko Pop. The vinyl figure is an all red, shiny variant of the popular Avenger in his all-new armor powered by nano-technology. That bundle, available only to Target REDCard holders, can be pre-ordered for $41.99.

Target will also offer a separate 4K UHD exclusive, sold at $32.99, that comes included with variant cover art and a 40-page gallery book. International retailer Zavvi will have a pair of exclusive Infinity War steelbooks, available in 4K/2D Blu-ray and a 4K/3D Blu-ray with T-shirt bundle set.

Edited by AtheK

21 minutes ago, krados said:

Includes both?

Ya seems like, even the Indian version has all three 

4k blu ray

Blu ray

3 D blu ray

The steelBook in India also has both

3D and normal blu ray

that blu ray looks nice

@Joe Cool Not always will you have 3D  version too i guess. Its 2969 in India for 4k version, thinking if i should buy it, or wait for price drop. The steelbook is around 2300

61UQEYIpgnL._SL1109_.jpg

Edited by AtheK

Living up to the legacy of Die Hard is a tall order, and Skyscraper never reaches those heights. But it's a gigantic and silly blockbuster matinee of a movie, with likable performances, absurd action sequences, and a heck of a lot of duct tape.

_____

_____

OPENS THIS WEEK! Ui3M7jl.png