Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

'Zombieland' Sequel a Go with Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Abigail Breslin  

After fits and starts, Sony Pictures has reunited the cast of its 2009 surprise hit for 'Zombieland 2' — to be directed by Ruben Fleischer, who helmed the original.

“This is one of those projects that fans have wanted to see happen for a long time — and no one wanted to see it happen more than Emma, Woody, Jesse and Abigail,” said Columbia Pictures president Sanford Panitch in a statement. “These are some of the most in-demand actors, and I think they are making this movie because they love these characters. We are thrilled Ruben was willing to come back to direct the sequel, as his work on Venom has been truly amazing.”

WecGRRh.png

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

'Zombieland' Sequel a Go with Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Abigail Breslin  

WecGRRh.png

Yaaayy

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

HfMAKJO.jpgrKTWo3t.jpg

This is going to be soooooo good.

21 minutes ago, adity said:

Saw ant man and the wasp today. Its pure unadulterated mediocre drivel. The story is crap, the jokes don't land, the action scenes are bad and there is no character development. 

There is nothing to see here even for fans (I'm a huge fan of superheroes). The film doesn't move the MCU forward at all. So you won't be missing anything if you don't watch it. 

PS: They'll say quantum so many times you'd prefer death. 

i remember catching one of the spots which had review headlines popping up here and there.. one of them said life changing and i was like wtf...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Edited by Joe Cool

46 minutes ago, sobbii said:

i remember catching one of the spots which had review headlines popping up here and there.. one of them said life changing and i was like wtf...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

As long as it's MCU, it's the best and life changing. It's only hip to hate on DC.

Ant-Man and The Wasp was quite  fun and enjoyable.  After the events of Infinity War, it was refreshing to see a self contained and low-stakes adventure in the MCU .  Wasp was amazing [emoji7] .  Quantum Realm(probably will be used in Avengers 4) and suit powers were shown really well.   Kid-sized Scott  running around [emoji1]  That post  credits scene  though.:panic:

On 7/14/2018 at 6:18 PM, adity said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also, what the *bleep* is up with the ending. Why were they messing around with quantum bullshit. It wasn't like Thanos was a big bloody secret, was it? 

WTF there's no way Hank Pym could have known that Thanos will do the snap which will result in people  fading into dust. Hell even Avengers were shocked to see half of them fading away at the end of Infinity War.  No one expected Thanos to win.

Thanos's goons came to earth, no? How come none of the avengers contacted ant man? Also, there was a big battle on earth too. How come no news channel reported it. 

There was a battle but that doesn't mean Pym would stop doing his work. This movie takes place concurrently with Infinity War. At the second post credits scene there was a TV still on with the emergency broadcast system screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Their movies have generally been good so far. Surprisingly dull movie this time. Maybe our expectations are too high after civil war and infinity war.

If you didn't enjoy it and it was dull then it's not your expectations but the movie itself was that was meh.