Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW with Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour, Florence Pugh, O-T Fagbenle, and Rachel Weisz. Directed by Cate Shortland. In theaters May 1, 2020.

HCfT4fp.jpg

Marvel Studios’ THE ETERNALS with Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh and Don Lee. Directed by Chloé Zhao. In theaters November 6, 2020.

u8Im90g.jpg

Marvel Studios’ SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS, with Simu Liu, Awkwafina and Tony Leung, directed by Destin Daniel Cretton. In theaters February 12, 2021.

quJCGPw.jpg

Marvel Studios’ DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS with Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen. Scott Derrickson returns as director. In theaters May 7, 2021.

PUH8WVf.jpg

Marvel Studios’ THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson and Natalie Portman. Taika Waititi returns as director. In theaters November 5, 2021.

MuxsVEg.jpg

Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali.

N85paqV.jpg

Marvel Studios’ LOKI, an original series with Tom Hiddleston. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Spring 2021.

L2o9MIG.jpg

I would have liked Wesley Snipes to be back but yeah, Mahershala Ali is an amazing actor. Can't think of a better actor for the role.
Snipes too old now..and this is probably a 7 to 8 years gig now..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

This looks good. 

Oh damn a this tv show. Not a movie. Damn production quality so good that i forgot that its a tv show lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Alita: Battle Angel - just ended midway... No race and no ending. Should have just shown that and removed the unnecessary romance. 

On February 6, 2019, Cameron announced that they have plans for Alita: Battle Angel 2 in the future. 

RIGHT. See you in 5-10 years.