Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Highly urge you guys to watch this movie (Japanese movie with English subs). The movie is called Survival Family

I saw it while travelling on a flight. I don't think it will release on theaters anywhere. But somehow, someone has uploaded the entire film with English subs on Youtube

This film is amazing. It's about what happens if electricity in the entire World is knocked out (A Solar flare basically cuts out the entire electricity in the World), what happens in the society and how a family (Mother, Father, Son and Daughter) adjust and survive.It's actually scary, because this has a realistic chance of happening. It's also scary seeing how much we depend on electricity for everything and how our reactions will have to be pretty much the same as in the movie.

An absolutely amazing movie, and I highly urge you guys to watch it!!

• Like 1

Crawl succeeds especially in the first half, in making us viewers feel claustrophobic just like the characters in the film with the help of a realistic setting and some good camera work. Rest of the stuff is generic and cgi is just average. Lead lady’s performance was good.

"Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states.This is accompanied by memory gaps beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness."

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

So Palpatine is back?

They did allude to it in the teaser trailer as well.

The fact that they're now being so open about it is making me think that it might be some kind of a bait and switch.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Star Wars has become like wwe. When the current storylines/characters fail, they bring in the Grandpas to cash in on the nostalgia and the Grandpas dont fail to disapoint most of the time.