Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

How did the original model even get beyond the concept art will always be a mystery. 

Some retarded creatives prolly wanted "realism"

And applying "realism" to basically cartoon characters turns them into abominations

pic related

7b288b1dfe8fb837995e66ca64f3a2ef.jpg

How did the original model even get beyond the concept art will always be a mystery. 
May be it was deliberately done.. Get people to hate.. And thn drop the design you know which will get people talking.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I doubt it's true but it'd be a genius move. Literally just make a terrible trailer and then release the actual footage months late. 
Possible hai.. Just look at that previous design it looks so bad and ugly and model doesn't even look like it was all that polished..

Anyhow this looks much much better.. I kinda enjoyed the trailer.

This movie is not directed by Hideo kojima [emoji14]
[emoji23]

Kojima wouldn't need a reworked design.. He would have gotten away with a bad design aswell.. People would have been screaming thats better thn original.. [emoji14]

27 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Wtf? Black Adam a superhero emoji38.png so I guess Thanos is a super hero too emoji38.png

Poster looks dope though.

Black Adam isn't an out an out villain like Thanos. Many storylines has him working with good guys. He just wants his people left alone. Kinda like Namor. Just more villainous. I don't think Rock has the ability to pull off a villain. They should have cast some better actor.

Black Adam isn't an out an out villain like Thanos. Many storylines has him working with good guys. He just wants his people left alone. Kinda like Namor. Just more villainous. I don't think Rock has the ability to pull off a villain. They should have cast some better actor.
Then I guess the animations were wrong. I actually see him as a pure evil person.

Rock is perfect physique wise, lets see how he performs negative role. I think he will pull off.

Doctor Sleep was excellent. I went in without expectation not even knowing the genre of the film as a last minute plan and came out overwhelmingly surprised. 

Some of the scenes were absolutely impactful on Dolby Atmos. 

Terminator Dark fate was dissapointing. Hope this buries the franchise. People of this generation are so close to judgement day that the core concept of the franchise has become irrelevant.

8 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Terminator Dark fate was dissapointing. Hope this buries the franchise. People of this generation are so close to judgement day that the core concept of the franchise has become irrelevant.

Its pretty much buried with 100M+ loss.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:12 AM, Big Boss said:

In that way even Dr. Doom isn’t a villain. A lot of supervillains turns ally for the heroes. Black Adam is not superhero at all. You may call him an anti-hero who has done a few team-ups for greater good. I can’t say what they have done in modern comic (post-2010), but going by earlier storylines he has categorically been a supervillain.

@Aercy Maybe this is Black Adam's origin story? In the comics Black Adam started out as a hero, and he was a hero for a very long time. He only became an anti-hero/villain later on due to a combination of factors both involving the wizard Shazam and other villains who were out to corrupt him and created circumstances where he had to fall.

Edited by roun90

38 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@Aercy Maybe this is Black Adam's origin story? In the comics Black Adam started out as a hero, and he was a hero for a very long time. He only became an anti-hero/villain later on due to a combination of factors both involving the wizard Shazam and other villains who were out to corrupt him and created circumstances where he had to fall.

Note true; in the origin (ancient Egypt days) story Black Adam after getting his powers, killed the tyrant/pharaoh ruling his homeland and took the throne for himself. He was banished by the wizard away from earth and eventually returned to earth 5,000 years later seeking revenge.