Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

9 minutes ago, dangalphthegrey said:

FORD v FERRARI :majesty::first:

And I am not even a racing or a car enthusiast. Its that good!!

Yup.

The already fantastic racing sequences are even better in 4DX.

I'm gonna say it again. DO NOT miss this movie in 4DX, people!

On 11/22/2019 at 1:41 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup.

The already fantastic racing sequences are even better in 4DX.

I'm gonna say it again. DO NOT miss this movie in 4DX, people!

I dont see it listed under 4DX in Delhi/Noida unfortunately.....

Wow! Just got back from Ford vs Ferrari. One of my favorite star powered films of the year!

James Mangold tussi great ho...

Thanks to the film I am going to install and play NFS - Underground 2 and most wanted again. 

Watched "Ford vs Ferrari", a great movie and one of the best movies in this genre. Everyone should give it a shot.

Alright, while watching the movie a couple was beside me and they were laughing at every humorous dialogue the movie had and that scene where Ken Miles wife is upset with him while she is driving very very fast and they are having a conversation about his new offer, the couple were laughing like anything and I was like "what? is there something to laugh so much about it" :mellow:. Now was that conversation so funny to laugh or my sense of humor is not good. There were some moments in the movie which brings a smile on your face but not a laugh riot kinda type(which that couple was having).  

Edited by Kirti

7 hours ago, Kirti said:

Watched "Ford vs Ferrari", a great movie and one of the best movies in this genre. Everyone should give it a shot.

Alright, while watching the movie a couple was beside me and they were laughing at every humorous dialogue the movie had and that scene where Ken Miles wife is upset with him while she is driving very very fast and they are having a conversation about his new offer, the couple were laughing like anything and I was like "what? is there something to laugh so much about it" :mellow:. Now was that conversation so funny to laugh or my sense of humor is not good. There were some moments in the movie which brings a smile on your face but not a laugh riot kinda type(which that couple was having).  

This problem is with me for every movie nowadays although I watch at theatre only once a year at best.

I get irritated sometimes, like wtf is there to laugh.

Eg : a couple of marvel movies (yes,not watched most of them)

And even the joker movie people were laughing.

And Sanju as well - the worst movie I have ever watched in a theatre.

Been rewatching the MI series recently. I really feel like we dont appreciate this series enough. It is consistently fantastic, film after film. Every film has amazing set pieces and insane stunts where Tom Cruise tries his best to kill himself. Little to no CGI, just legit film making. 

It is genuinely the action franchise right now. Better than the Fast and furious and Bond films. Maybe John Wick will surpass if they make more of them at the same quality. But its insane that this series has had 7 movies now and not one of them is a dud. It is actually getting better with every new film.

Xenu's blessings be upon you Tom you crazy f**k. 

• Like 1

Been rewatching the MI series recently. I really feel like we dont appreciate this series enough. It is consistently fantastic, film after film. Every film has amazing set pieces and insane stunts where Tom Cruise tries his best to kill himself. Little to no CGI, just legit film making. 

It is genuinely the action franchise right now. Better than the Fast and furious and Bond films. Maybe John Wick will surpass if they make more of them at the same quality. But its insane that this series has had 7 movies now and not one of them is a dud. It is actually getting better with every new film.

Xenu's blessings be upon you Tom you crazy f**k. 
That's why we love Cruise :D

Yeah, its one those rare consistent series in film industry.

MI is always fun but I would say anything with Cruise is fun to watch. Even his mediocre movies are enjoyable. 

F&F has lost the charm. After 5 it got boring and went beyond stupidity where you just go ohhh ? ok.

Caught a couple of films this past weekend:

Ready or not: Black comedy with horror and thriller element, was expecting low budget horror but turned out super fun from the beginning to the end. Leading lady Samara weaving exceptionally good.

The Void: Low budget horror with gore and grotesque creatures, has good reviews overall but not my cup of tea.