Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Yup. Looking good.

I hope the action sequences are as good as the ones in Winter Soldier and Civil War.

---------------------------------

Scorsese, DiCaprio’s ‘Flower Moon’ Eyes March 2020 Start, Tone Still Being Worked Out

It's apparently going to star Robert De Niro as well.

Dicaprio and De Niro together in a Scorsese serial killer movie :wOOtjumpy:

58 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. Looking good.

I hope the action sequences are as good as the ones in Winter Soldier and Civil War.

I hope its more Mission Impossible and less Captain America with people flying and superhero landing and whatnot.

*watches trailer

Ok never mind. 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:53 AM, dante77 said:

Saw Ready or Not, loved it! crazy movie. Absolutely loved the ending :rofl:

Hmm

Margot Robbie Samara's performance was good. However the script felt weak. All characters outside Grace were just stock with bad acting (aunt) and Alex pulling 180 in 2 minutes was so stupid. Humor landed well but mid way kind of lost the charm with cycle of get in trouble, escape, get in trouble, escape...

I liked the ending and "in-laws" line. cPu0SVr.gif  

I thought that Black Widow trailer was ok. I was hoping they would get someone to do a better job with their fight scenes (the one's that arent CGI fest) though. 

The Marvel rote of cutting after every punch and kick is kinda shitty and makes even good fights look like crap. And it is borderline unacceptable in a post John Wick/Atomic Blonde world. You have the money, you have the talent, do the fight scenes right. 

I feel like most of their problems are in editing cause its not like they are working with old actors unable to do properly choreographed fights. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I thought that Black Widow trailer was ok. I was hoping they would get someone to do a better job with their fight scenes (the one's that arent CGI fest) though. 

The Marvel rote of cutting after every punch and kick is kinda shitty and makes even good fights look like crap. And it is borderline unacceptable in a post John Wick/Atomic Blonde world. You have the money, you have the talent, do the fight scenes right. 

I feel like most of their problems are in editing cause its not like they are working with old actors unable to do properly choreographed fights. 

Exactly my thoughts. The typical Marvel fights have aged fast, and not in a good way.