Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

So what's the word on 6 Underground? Is it a good Michael Bay thing like Bad Boys, The Rock, and Transformers, or a crappy Michael Bay thing like the sequel(s) Transformers and Pain & Gain?  

Edited by achilles

So what's the word on 6 Underground? Is it a good Michael Bay thing like Bad Boys, The Rock, and Transformers, or a crappy Michael Bay thing like the sequel(s) Transformers and Pain & Gain?  
Action pieces are good. Story sucks and makes no sense whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

On 12/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, GunnerY2J said:

Or with a more refined taste and also having a personal preference as opposed to loving every big blockbuster  and trending thing that's on the market.

"Refined"

:giggle:

20 hours ago, achilles said:

The opening car chase scene is 20 min long and that gives a pain in your head and not to forget that in all this chaos, a doctor is trying to get a bullet out of a patient inside the car (mini surgery ho rahi hai)......sala kuch bhi. After this scene I switched it off aur Michael Bay ko bye bye kiya.

15 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Action pieces are good. Story sucks and makes no sense whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Kirti said:

The opening car chase scene is 20 min long and that gives a pain in your head and not to forget that in all this chaos, a doctor is trying to get a bullet out of a patient inside the car (mini surgery ho rahi hai)......sala kuch bhi. After this scene I switched it off aur Michael Bay ko bye bye kiya.

Bah. Humbug. 

:(

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

What's the verdict on new Jumanji movie?
Thinking of watching it tonight.

Watched it and I personally liked it. It's quite a good comedy - along the vein of 2017 Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle. Don't expect a master-piece or look at IMDB ratings or anything. Just go to laugh at the comedy and you'll enjoy it. It's a very good time-pass movie.